Happy Birthday Migiziwomen!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy birthday!
    Make sure to post on the books thread http://www.powwows.com/gathering/showthread.php?t=62514

And look, a Stitch smiley!

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Migiziwomen!!!

Comment

Happy Birthday
        Attached Files
        Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass..It's about learning to dance in the rain. for me and the wolf

Comment

thank you everyone for your thoughts and wishes! it is nice to have a lil pocket of friends tucked away out here is cyber land. ummmm where the hell is soopa with my birthday dance.
          A LABYRINTH OF FINGERS POINTING BLAME

Comment

Sorry to miss the party - but all the best to you on your birthday!

Comment

Happy birthday!!!
              CERN may have discovered the Higgs Boson but...
              sigpic

Help Powwows.com provide better webcasts with wireless cameras by purchasing a decal for your car! We all know you love car decals, don't deny that you don't have them. This is you with a car decal -> http://www.powwows.com/2014/10/23/pow-wow-stickers/

Comment

happy birthday!!
                A~WE~HEH and have faith

Comment

thank you these wishes mean a lot!!!

Comment

GOSH DARN.....a month late and dollahs short for that strip dance of soopa's...hahahaha. Happy belated birthday Migiziwomen :( I hope you had a great time out in the real world :)
                    sigpic This is how I dance when your standing next to me...

"Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Dogs of War..."

Comment

Originally posted by Chevy_truckin_NDN View Post
                      GOSH DARN.....a month late and dollahs short for that strip dance of soopa's...hahahaha. Happy belated birthday Migiziwomen :( I hope you had a great time out in the real world :)
                      i did, we got lots of snow and MD and the kids made a huge fort. just relaxed. it was real nice. funny how the idea of a fun birthday changes as you get older. lmao

Comment

ikr? LOL It used to be my birthday month....then it was my birthday week, then my birthday weekend...and now it's like, ugh, it's my birthday again...hahahahha. It went from the party all the time mode, to maybe I should just go to work on that day...hahahahaha.
                        sigpic This is how I dance when your standing next to me...

"Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Dogs of War..."

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.