Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everybody tell: Who was your teenaged crush?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everybody tell: Who was your teenaged crush?

With hearing folks in the news talking about the passing of Davy Jones and so much confession of him being the teenaged crush of so many people I thought I'd ask...who was your teenaged crush?

I have two that have been my "crushes" since before I was a teenager...they are older men, but they will always hold that special place!!

So, confession time, who's your teenaged crush?
    I will be a good girl , I will be a good girl, I will be a good girl......awe hell, we know this ain't gonna happen....

"Daddy would have gotten us Uzis."

Subeeds Said:Want to borrow my .30/.30 or do you have your own weapon?

Pigheaded said: "How come noone ever wants to pull pork?"

Joe'sDad said:"Wait. I can do without sweet. Just make it black...like my heart!"

Bobby Sherman and Davy Jones......forgot one....Keith Partridge (David Cassidy)

Comment

Natalie Portman
      It is what it is. I am who I am. I say what I say. I think what I think. I love what I love.

Comment

Bobby Sherman, Don Shanks (Nakoma from Grizzy Adams movie) and Chad Everitt.
        Last edited by NancyJo; 03-02-2012, 09:53 AM.

Comment

Phoebe Cates and Kelly LeBrock: both still gorgeous.

Comment

Richard Hatch from the original Battlestar Galactica, Pat John who played Jesse on the Beachcombers, John Travolta and Peter Gabriel from Genesis.
            A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects. — Robert A. Heinlein

I can see the wheel turning but the Hamster appears to be dead.

Comment

Gosh, I had one on Keanu Reeves.
              Bead All You Can Bead

Comment

Jaclyn Smith from Charlie's Angels. I always liked her better than Farrah.

That red-headed woman on the Enjoli commercials.

Raquel Welch

Adrienne Barbeau

Nastassja Kinsky
                sigpic

Comment

David McCallum, as Illya Kuryakin, on The Man from U.N.C.L.E.

Burt Ward as Robin, the Boy Wonder

Peter Noone, of Herman's Hermits

Mark Lindsay, lead singer of Paul Revere and the Raiders
                  Last edited by neling4; 03-02-2012, 01:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by trouble View Post
                    With hearing folks in the news talking about the passing of Davy Jones and so much confession of him being the teenaged crush of so many people I thought I'd ask...who was your teenaged crush?

I have two that have been my "crushes" since before I was a teenager...they are older men, but they will always hold that special place!!

So, confession time, who's your teenaged crush?
                    Who were your teenage crushes?

Comment

Nobody.

Comment

Originally posted by NancyJo View Post
                        Bobby Sherman, Don Shanks (Nakoma from Grizzy Adams movie) and Chad Everitt.
                        I remember Nakoma geeze he is the only reason I watchd the show lol and was not real happy if he was not in it lol..
                        I got a fevah! And the only cure is more cowbell!!!

Comment

For me it was Scott Baio, Ralph Macchio, David Hasslehoff, Tom Sellec, Rodney A Grant and my 7th grade pe coach lol.. Oh and Tom S still is handsome :)
                          Last edited by Eagle Plumes; 03-02-2012, 01:40 PM.
                          I got a fevah! And the only cure is more cowbell!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle Plumes View Post
                            For me it was Scott Baio, Ralph Macchio, David Hasslehoff, Tom Sellec, Rodney A Grant and my 7th grade pe coach lol.. Oh and Tom S still is handsome :)
                            lmao! I had a cute Jr. High Band Director.

I had a crush on Nikki Six when I was a teenager. :P And so it began.....

Mussy by birth.....Native by the Grace of God.......

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle Plumes View Post

We had a coach in high school who looked so much like Tom Selleck he coulda been his brother. It's a good thing he was both ethical and married to a female coach at our school. Cause ALL the girls were madly in lust with him!!!

sigpic

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• Ozzyjones
                                Buy Tapentadol 100mg | Buy nucynta online
                                by Ozzyjones
                                Buy Tapentadol 100mg is a medication used to treat moderate to severe pain. It is an opioid analgesic, which means it works by blocking pain signals from reaching the brain. Our medication is specially formulated to provide fast and long-lasting relief from moderate to severe pain.
                                Today, 04:40 AM
                              • OLChemist
                                Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                                by OLChemist
                                *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                                06-21-2021, 01:08 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X