• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Johnny Depp as Tonto

First picture of Johnny Depp as Tonto in The Lone Ranger revealed

In sunshine and in shade I am -
    bearcat

Yuck, he looks like Dancing with Frybread.
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects. — Robert A. Heinlein

I can see the wheel turning but the Hamster appears to be dead.

Comment

Looks like Capt. Jack Sparrow discovered he had a g-g-g-g-g-great grand parent who was part ndn LOL.
      CERN may have discovered the Higgs Boson but...
      sigpic

Help Powwows.com provide better webcasts with wireless cameras by purchasing a decal for your car! We all know you love car decals, don't deny that you don't have them. This is you with a car decal -> http://www.powwows.com/2014/10/23/pow-wow-stickers/

Comment

Is that for real? lol
        Make sure to post on the books thread http://www.powwows.com/gathering/showthread.php?t=62514

And look, a Stitch smiley!

Comment

I thought I would always think Johnny Depp was sexy. I stand corrected...

Comment

He kinda looks like the guy who liked Little Big Man in...Litttle Big Man!

I'm gonna go watch it.

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman

Comment

The first photo of Johnny Depp as Tonto in the forthcoming film The Lone Ranger, has been unveiled.

Producer Jerry Bruckheimer tweeted the above picture from the Gore Verbinski film, which also features Armie Hammer, who plays the titular Lone Ranger.

Johnny Depp recently opened up about his character Tonto and the production of The Lone Ranger, which is set for release in May 2013. He told Larry King in a CNN special: "There is a script, it's a very funny, good script. There's a boatload of humour."

He also likened the role to his Disney character, Captain Jack Sparrow in the Pirates Of The Caribbean series. He said: "What I like about Tonto, what I feel good about Tonto is that I feel like he's - you know when I came up with Captain Jack, I thought, 'Okay, I've really arrived at something different here', and Tonto feels right on par with Captain Jack, it feels like another Captain Jack to me."

HOLLYWOOD = HOLLYWEIRD
              sigpic

Comment

He looks like some of the brown dancers out in So Cal, they're the type to make up their own style.
                Wanjica Infinity No One

Comment

Wow
                  ᎠᏂᎩᏚᏩᎩ - Anigiduwagi
                  Till I Die!

Comment

Awkward Pirate yes... Native NO
                    sigpic<--- I'm not Short I'm fun sized.
                    When life gives you lemons throw them back and tell it to make its' own ******* (fill in the blank) lemon aid.

Sometimes the cup is have empty, Sometimes it is half full. I just want to know who keeps drinking my .

Comment

Let's ask Zeke!

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman

Comment

As a Raven Clan, I'm not happy about the dead bird on his head. I hope it's a chicken dyed black cause Raven are a protected species.
                        A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects. — Robert A. Heinlein

I can see the wheel turning but the Hamster appears to be dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe's Dad View Post
                          He kinda looks like the guy who liked Little Big Man in...Litttle Big Man!

I'm gonna go watch it.

HE DOES!! Good catch, @JD!

Comment

OH NO!! Is it too late to bring a Native consultant onto the set??!!!??? Or at least replace the one they have!!???

First the Rum Diary, now THIS!!! Johnny, what have you done!!!????!!
                            ...it is what it is...

Comment

Is it wierd that I've seen a guy at a pow wow a year ago or so that looked a lot like that lol?
                              It is what it is. I am who I am. I say what I say. I think what I think. I love what I love.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X