Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *hey there<~

hey there everyone so how was your day today

my day was fine a good friend came in to town & we had a great time doing nutting:D
    don't you be wastin' all your money
    on syrup and honey because i'm sweet enough

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile.

Comment

My day is going good, just at work....and wishing that the sun would come out!

Comment

mine is going good.... just sitting here and doing nutting... have class this afternoon..... but since this was for yesterday, I thought I might bring it back for today...

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
          Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
          by OLChemist
          *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
          06-21-2021, 01:08 PM
        • NahimanaSung
          Hosting young girl in rez
          by NahimanaSung
          Hey!

I'm half Lakota/Dakota native american, currently living in France. I'm 18 years old, and at a point in my life where I really feel the need to explore my ancestry and learn more about my culture.

I don't know if this is the appropriate forum or way to ask,...
          03-07-2016, 09:56 AM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X