Optin Monster

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey What's up? Do any of u guys+gals know how to ball?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey What's up? Do any of u guys+gals know how to ball?

:Chatter Hi It's me the one and only sharz #23. I was just wondering if anybody knew how to ball. And if so are u going to the Indigneious Games in 2 years. But yeah just wanted to say Hi and hope u write back even if u don't want to talk about sports.:Angel2
    Last edited by sharz; 10-29-2003, 03:49 PM.
    Rainbow beauty

love to ball

love it love it love it
    Friends dont let friends take home ugly Men. :huddle:

:indian1: THE DARKER THE FLESH THEN THE DEEPER THE ROOTS :indian1:

Comment

Hi

Kewl that makes two of us that love to ball and i'm not talking the nasty way lmao:p
      Rainbow beauty

Comment

Crow Hunny likes balls.:Chatter

Do they have boxing at the games too? Anybody know?

Comment

~*~ Balla~*~

I can ball up ...and play other sports..but I definitely know how 2 ball

Comment

Hiya

:p Yep there's boxing at the Indigenous games. And a lot of other sports that i never heard of there too.:p
            Rainbow beauty

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
              Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
              by OLChemist
              *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
              06-21-2021, 01:08 PM
            • Tsalagi_Phoenix
              Books!
              by Tsalagi_Phoenix
              It seems that all the 'what are you reading now' threads have died and I decided to make my own thread for books.

Post what you're currently reading, ask for recommendations or give recommendations, post what books you got most recently and anything else book related.

I'm...
              02-16-2012, 08:46 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X