Sweet Revenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sweet Revenge

Well seems my hubby got some revenge on me tonight.. a private joke in case you did'nt get it..but some here do..
    Anyhow was wondering what some of you have done for a little satisfactory revenge when your Other Half ticks you off?
    Don't worry that it's not good enough for anyone else to hear... just sing, sing a song.sigpic

Or practical jokes... practical jokes are fun too!:D
    Don't worry that it's not good enough for anyone else to hear... just sing, sing a song.sigpic

Comment

:Blush

My mister pi$$ed me sooo bad one time. Then told me to go pack his lunch... well he wanted mustard on his sandwiches... sooooo with the mustard I wrote.. Eat $hit! Well at work he ate the first one.. then part of the second and for some reason he lifted the bread and saw the rest of his message... wonder why he didn't trust me after that? :Thinking.. :dontknow: :taunting:

:rofl2:

(have to admit.. it made me feel sooooo much better!!for the life of me i can't remember what he did )
      Last edited by Mato Winyan; 10-30-2003, 03:38 AM.
      "We see it as a desecration not only of a mountain but of our way of life. This is a genocidal issue to us. If they kill this mountain, they kill our way of life." ~Debra White Plume

Comment

should of made his entire sandwich mustard
        WHEN FACED WITH A CHALLENGE, LOOK FOR A WAY NOT A WAY OUT.
        Death: The pain passes but the beauty remains.

Comment

My hubbies grandmother gave him this horrible mallard duck lamp... I was dusting the tables and set it in our bedroom behind the door till I was finished. One of the kids smacked the door into the duck and broke the tip of the wing clean off:Cry ..Well hubby comes home from work and gets royaly PO'd and says "if it is mine dont touch it"... awwww young ignorant love... So I said well I see where I rate in this household... I told him you no longer have a wife.. you now have a duck, since it did rate higher than me. Everynight for a week I put the duck in my spot on the bed covered him up and slept on the couch...;) when we went somewhere in the car the duck got the front seat belted in and I sat in the back... Well one week was enough for him and he apologized and things went back to some normalcy. Where is the duck you ask? The trash where it should have been 2 minutes after he brought it in the house..:Chatter :Chatter :Chatter
          "finding your best friend in life and love is glorious"

Comment

Gettign mine tonight wish me luck!
            We want a lady on the streets but a freak in the bed!

Comment

i greet sweet revenge

with open arms.
              About six weeks ago a fellow therepist screwed and humiliated me big time in a staff meeting so i did what any other co worker would do here and let out the air in both her back tires at the end of my shift.
              Good Luck Napew. :devil
              Friends dont let friends take home ugly Men. :huddle:

:indian1: THE DARKER THE FLESH THEN THE DEEPER THE ROOTS :indian1:

Comment

let's me jus say halloween night their was lots of howling going on:Chatter
                We want a lady on the streets but a freak in the bed!

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.