The Today Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Today Show

The Today Show is having it's own version of Star Search called Today's Superstar. One of the contestants is Navajo Jodee Stott.
    Give her your support and vote folks.

http://www.msnbc.com/modules/tvnews/...rstar/vote.asp
    "I know that you’ve been damaged, your soul has suffered such abuse, but I am not your savior, I am just as screwed as you."

Hey the guy Ryan Rothe, he is from a town about 10 minutes from me...now I have two people to root for... :)
    "finding your best friend in life and love is glorious"

Comment

Voted

for JoDee.Hope she does well.
      Friends dont let friends take home ugly Men. :huddle:

:indian1: THE DARKER THE FLESH THEN THE DEEPER THE ROOTS :indian1:

Comment

wonder when she'll perform again does anyone know?
        "They say it takes a minute to find a special person, an hour to appreciate them, a day to love them, but then an entire life to forget them"

"i'm beautiful no matter what they say words can't bring me down"

"Cry a river, build a bridge,and get OVER IT"

Comment

They performed today and do so once each week. So, I think she will sing again next Thursday. Am not positve though.
          "I know that you’ve been damaged, your soul has suffered such abuse, but I am not your savior, I am just as screwed as you."

Comment

OK, here's the info....
            You have until 6pm tonight (EST) to cast your vote. All the performers will be back on the show Monday. Thursday they will dismiss one.

Comment

There were 6000 people who sent in audition tapes. Only 8 were chosen to appear on The Today Show. So far, 5 of that 8 has been voted out. JoDee is still in the running.
              Keep up the voting folks! She has to beat out 2 guys and then she will be Number 1! :clap:

Comment

Can we still vote?
                If there ain't soccer in heaven ~ I ain't going!!

Comment

Yes! Please, by all means VOTE! Here a link to the vote site. http://www.msnbc.com/modules/tvnews/...rstar/vote.asp

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
                    Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                    by OLChemist
                    *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                    06-21-2021, 01:08 PM
                  • TigerEyes214
                    Neverending Game
                    by TigerEyes214
                    k. I didn't see any game like this before so....short and sweet here goes:

Last one to post wins!!! GO!!!!!!

(so far I'm the winner) :taunting:
                    05-07-2004, 04:12 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X