Congrats to MaggieB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats to MaggieB

Just out in the Native American Times Best in Indian Country readers poll.

Favorite Ladies Southern Cloth: 2nd Place Margaret Blalock

And congratulations to her mom Doletta for being picked 1st in the Favorite Cook category.
    :Thumbs

:Thumbs Congrats Maggie :D Goot ONE
    *~*~*~Do Not Lead me in to Temptation I can Find it myself*~*~*~ :D :uptosomet

Comment

:clap:

Way 2 go Maggie!!! :D
      Red Bear

"I can only show you the door, you have to open it."

Comment

AWESOME!!!! CONGRATS MAGGIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        The things you are doing today are the traditions of twenty-five years from now.
        -Daryl Baldwin: Miami

https://www.facebook.com/SpottedeagleFans

Comment

And your out of state family members have to read about this online... no call???:p

CONGRATS MAGGIE AND AUNT DOLLETTA
          Don't worry that it's not good enough for anyone else to hear... just sing, sing a song.sigpic

Comment

thank you guys

You love me You really love me....

and i wanna tahnk the academy...aye.

thanx. but i think their many more wonderful cloth dance ladies, who dance better than I. But it is always good to hear compliments.

Thank you again..

oh yeah sorry cuz... you know I don't like to call peopel and brag on myself.... that and i really feel unworthy for such standing.
            "Deep Thoughts" By Jack Handy

"It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man."

"I wish I had a dollar for every time I spent a dollar, because then, yahoo!, I'd have all my money back."

Comment

Re: Congrats to MaggieB

Originally posted by yuchgeha
              And congratulations to her mom Doletta for being picked 1st in the Favorite Cook category.
              :Thumbs
              Now you know why I am so chubby....all the good food my mom cooks!

"I wish I had a dollar for every time I spent a dollar, because then, yahoo!, I'd have all my money back."

Comment

Congrats!!

R.

Comment

Congrats Maggie. Had a chuckle becuz of thread placement. First was big butta butts then it said congrats maggie...lol

Way to go girlie.

Comment

Congrats!!!
                    Everything is gonna be alright!

Be blessed - got love???

This b me.....

www.myspace.com/akayo

Comment

yeah congratz!! :)
                      "would u like to lick the frybread greaze off of my lippz??"

check out - http://www.iGive.com/porcupineclinic

Comment

Congrats Maggie!!

Comment

Originally posted by Awful_Mnom_Woman
                          Congrats Maggie. Had a chuckle becuz of thread placement. First was big butta butts then it said congrats maggie...lol

Way to go girlie.
                          you saying I got a big butta butt??

Thank you!! I always thought I had that flat native butt! aye.

:Chatter :Chatter :blow: :Chatter :Chatter

Comment

Gonna have to have your mom and grandma show me how to make meat pies next time we're down there... Rob's getting good and spoiled on the cabbage rolls LOL!
                            Don't worry that it's not good enough for anyone else to hear... just sing, sing a song.sigpic

Comment

Mmmm MMmmeat pies!! (slurp) We sometimes make ours up here with wild rice in them. Tonite I'm having my sister and friend make tater tot casserole for din din. Neener neener neener!:p :o :devil

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
                                Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                                by OLChemist
                                *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                                06-21-2021, 01:08 PM
                              • Tsalagi_Phoenix
                                Books!
                                by Tsalagi_Phoenix
                                It seems that all the 'what are you reading now' threads have died and I decided to make my own thread for books.

Post what you're currently reading, ask for recommendations or give recommendations, post what books you got most recently and anything else book related.

I'm...
                                02-16-2012, 08:46 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X