Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

80's Big Hair Bands...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 80's Big Hair Bands...

    Okay, here's one that might interest some of you.

    Name your Big Hair Band, bonus points for naming all the members.

    :Blush I'm blushing for those of you who still have that 10 year old poster of Jani Lane and Def Leppard on your wall.....

    KISS rocks....#1 song...BETH

    gene simmons
    paul stanley
    ace freely
    __________??? Pardon me I was born in 1978.:p
    Love, peace and chicken grease...

  • #2
    Ima gonna win this one - Poison - Bret Michaels, CC Deville, Rikki Rockett, Bobby Dall! I actually saw these guys on Sept 9th! With Ex-Motley Crue frontman Vince Neil!

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: 80's Big Hair Bands...

      Originally posted by cdn_cree_wmn
      Okay, here's one that might interest some of you.

      Name your Big Hair Band, bonus points for naming all the members.

      :Blush I'm blushing for those of you who still have that 10 year old poster of Jani Lane and Def Leppard on your wall.....

      KISS rocks....#1 song...BETH

      gene simmons
      paul stanley
      ace freely
      __________??? Pardon me I was born in 1978.:p
      Peter Criss! The cat man! Do I get your points now?:D

      Comment


      • #4
        Bon Jovi, Living on a Prayer!! Jon Bon Jovi, Richie Sanbora, David Bryan, Tico Torres, and Alec John Such until Alec left the band in 1995. On tour and on live TV Hugh McDonald takes Alec's place.

        *shot thru the heart and your to blame...you give love a bad name*

        *playing my air guitar while looking at my late 80's poster when Jon had long hair*:Chatter
        ...it is what it is...

        Comment


        • #5
          ur good... Almost forgot the Cat Man.

          me bad:p
          Love, peace and chicken grease...

          Comment


          • #6
            I'm so embarrassed but I remember this one with ease!:Blush

            Duran Duran:
            Simon LeBon
            Nick Rhodes
            John Taylor
            Andy Taylor
            Roger Taylor

            Comment


            • #7
              Motley Crue!! The Crue rules!! Vince Neil, Tommy Lee, Nikki Sixx and uuugghhh....the little toad looking guy...some fan I am!! Their best song was "smokin' in the boys room" but then there's "girls, girls, girls" and "coming home" and...j/k!!:D

              Comment


              • #8
                Queensryche......:)they were my favorite...I had all their tapes. Now I only have the Empire and Rage for Order CDs..."Silent Lucidity" being my all time favorite song by them....

                Lead vocals: Geoff Tate, he chopped his hair, I really wish he hadn't....

                Chris De Garmo
                Eddie Jackson
                Scott an Mike (can't remember their last names....:p)

                These guys had "hair bear" hair back in the beginning of their career....:)
                "Those who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those doing it."

                ~ Ah nech me hewet ~ :49:

                Comment


                • #9
                  Spinal tap:D

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I also loved Def Leppard. Joe Elliott is the only name I can remember, but I recognize all the faces... I saw them in concert when I was in 12th grade and then I saw them again at the county fair a few years back. It was cheesy being at the fair, but *sheepishly admitting* I was singing along and had my lighter in the air too!! All of their songs were awesome!!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Oh boy... here we go:

                      Rat
                      Warren
                      Whitesnake
                      Twisted Sister
                      White Lion


                      *can't tell ya who all is in the bands without my cassette tapes*
                      Red Bear

                      "I can only show you the door, you have to open it."

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Wayha 4 Life
                        I also loved Def Leppard. Joe Elliott is the only name I can remember, but I recognize all the faces... I saw them in concert when I was in 12th grade and then I saw them again at the county fair a few years back. It was cheesy being at the fair, but *sheepishly admitting* I was singing along and had my lighter in the air too!! All of their songs were awesome!!
                        Yeah another of my faves too! I remembered Joe's name and the drummer - his name is Rick Allen then there's a Steve I think and maybe a Mike?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Yup - Rick's the one that lost his arm and Steve's the one that died of alcoholism or something... That band had a lot of bad luck...:(

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            :p damn...i remember all of them bands!! i think my fave was GNR with november rain as the best all time song. but holay crap, i remember all the big hair, Rat, poison...lol.....def leppard was good tho. once in a while i will listen the the old rock channel hoping to hear something from the big hair days! but there is one song out now, im not sure who its by, but its like a rock ballad, maybe its three doors down....but it reminds me of them 80's rock ballads. i remember we had this motley crue video, that had smokin in the boys room, and helter skelter, and it showed footage of the band doing whatever....that was a cool video back then :p ....lol..... damn...remember david lee roth?? with all his crazy outfits?? i liked their older stuff tho. i remember our senior class song was "Dreams" lol......how funny now that i think of it!
                            Life's Short, Powwow Hard

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Wayha 4 Life
                              Motley Crue!! The Crue rules!! Vince Neil, Tommy Lee, Nikki Sixx and uuugghhh....the little toad looking guy...some fan I am!! Their best song was "smokin' in the boys room" but then there's "girls, girls, girls" and "coming home" and...j/k!!:D
                              The little toad lookin guy is Mick Mars surprised i even membered that:p
                              yeah, yeah, yeah...

                              ...never underestimate the power of stupid people in groups...

                              If quizzes are "quizical"...What are tests?

                              Comment

                              Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

                              Loading...

                              Trending

                              Collapse

                              • OLChemist
                                Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                                by OLChemist
                                *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

                                Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                                06-21-2021, 01:08 PM
                              • NahimanaSung
                                Hosting young girl in rez
                                by NahimanaSung
                                Hey!

                                I'm half Lakota/Dakota native american, currently living in France. I'm 18 years old, and at a point in my life where I really feel the need to explore my ancestry and learn more about my culture.


                                I don't know if this is the appropriate forum or way to ask,...
                                03-07-2016, 09:56 AM

                              Sidebar Ad

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X