Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lady Bug Mania

pards:

okay it's the time of year here in kentucky and most of the eastern part of america . I don't know how they are out west. but this is the time of year that lady bugs invade our homes and eat our pet's and childeren alive . WE MUSTREBEL AGAINST THIS PROBLEM AND DESTROY A GOOD 75 % OF THESE LITTLE [email protected] ................ WHO'S WITH ME !!!!!:36: first to defeat thisw threat we'll need an army ... WHO WILL VOLENTEER FOR AN ARMY!!!!:36: * this is the part where no-one moves for like 5 minutes until one guy stepps forward , then every one steps forward, all very dramatically*

general Young
    yes , i'll join the cavalry
    8.33%
    yes , I'll join the infantry
    25.00%
    yes , I'll join the artillery
    25.00%
    yes , I'll join the air force
    41.67%

'i believe I can fly'
    Rob Young

............................ okay and 5 minutes is up........

'i believe I can fly'
    Rob Young

Comment

Which ones? The American ones or the Japense ones? LOL. B
      *bad bad bad*

the Japense ones are mean, they are more agressive and bite, but the cold here in MN has taken care of them. WOOHOO!!! No more batting at them to get them off me. Oh wait, crap, I have to fight "Jack Frost" now. He's such a ******* sometimes. :Chatter
      "Support Bacteria. It's the only culture some people have."

"I can't sleep, the clowns will eat me."

"Things are more like today than they ever have been."

Comment

don't sound very lady like.
        So broke I'm thinking of pawning my gold toof!

Comment

I think they are all males or just females with PMS
          "Support Bacteria. It's the only culture some people have."

"I can't sleep, the clowns will eat me."

"Things are more like today than they ever have been."

Comment

Originally posted by MissGolightly

the Japense ones are mean, they are more agressive and bite, but the cold here in MN has taken care of them. WOOHOO!!! No more batting at them to get them off me.
            dang maybe for YOU!!! hey i'm even further north of you and i still got those damn things in my house! lil fuggers i hate em! and they STINK theyre gross and they bite and i just HATE THEM!!!!! :1:

Comment

black dots?

do all lady bugs have the same amount of black dots on there backs? do the japanese lady bugs have slanted dots?
              Friends dont let friends take home ugly Men. :huddle:

:indian1: THE DARKER THE FLESH THEN THE DEEPER THE ROOTS :indian1:

Comment

well both ..... mostly the japanese ones ..... they have stink glands in they're chest cavity and release a stink .

.... I still need soldiers!!!! i'll equip you with the most high tech weapons the b-486 newspaper-o-matic* name needs work*

'i believe I can fly'
                Rob Young

Comment

We dont' have those ladybuggers up here in Canada where I am from. But dang! Down in Wisconsin where my man is at....ooooweee! Them dang ladybuggers are all over the place. I ain't never seen so many lady bugs in all my life!! Sheesh. And "both kinds!! I want to join the force (dont matter where you put me) - lets just get rid of them dang things. I don't mind seeing one or two but when they are like in the hundreds its time to rid of the critters.
                  "Gaa wiin daa-aangoshkigaazo ahaw enaabiyaan gaa-inaabid"

Comment

Used to be, they'd say it was good luck to have a lady bug land on you. Whoever it happened to, rushed off to bingo:)

Now, theres about a hundred of the little critters landing on you.
                    I go to bingo and don't win a dam thing.:(

Comment

ojibwaysweetie glad you joined up them lady boogers are probably trying to get with your man. I'm joking,

ojibway your getting your next commision as a general in charge of air cover.

comeon guys the next volunteer get's a high ranking possition volunteer now and you won't have to go through basic training.......

'i believe I can fly'
                      Rob Young

Comment

What does everybody here have against ladybugs? They eat
                        other, harmful insects, e.g. aphids.
                        alamosaurus

Comment

Originally posted by MAROONDANCER
                          ojibwaysweetie glad you joined up them lady boogers are probably trying to get with your man. I'm joking,

ojibway your getting your next commision as a general in charge of air cover.

comeon guys the next volunteer get's a high ranking possition volunteer now and you won't have to go through basic training.......
                          LOL. Well for the amount of them ladybuggers I am quite sure they can very easily crawl into various crevices of his body.

General? MOI? ... ok...I do hereby assign you, MAROON, active duty as intelligence office as squadron commander. I will leave you the responsibility of evaluating and formulating policies. Type of warfare, etc etc. :D

Comment

Originally posted by alamosaurus
                            that's what I hear...we sure do get a lot of 'em in Georgia!
                            believe in yourself

Comment

Originally posted by alamosaurus
                              Well, something has to be done about them! We went into town for a few hours came home and there they all were again in the house!! By the hoards I tell you. They are in the kitchen when trying to cook and in the bedroom. They can go somewhere else far as i"m concerned :p pesty!

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X