Halloween Loot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halloween Loot

Alright. . .what y'all snatching from your kids/lil' brother's/lil sister's candy stash this year?

And why do all the Bottle Caps we have seem to be root beer? YUCK!

My son doesn't do halloween. He doesn't eat candy nor worship pagans.
    Got percap?

Comment

i have my own candy :lol2: my baby has hers and i have mine :Tongue

Comment

I snatched :uptosomet all his Apple Now~N~Laters, Apple Jolly Ranchers and Snicker bars
        If there ain't soccer in heaven ~ I ain't going!!

Comment

This year 2 kids who came to our door really cracked us up. They barged in front of the other kids... We gave them chocolate and one of them says "What? don't you have anything kosher?" The other one says.."my dad says candy is bad so we want raisins and nothing you give us can ever have even touched a nut, we hate nuts."
          I did not say what I was thinking...and amazingly, we somehow found a way to accomodate the littlle sh##s with woppers. Apparently they are kosher..go figure!:lol2: pow zoom
          believe in yourself

Comment

Originally posted by Pony
            This year 2 kids who came to our door really cracked us up. They barged in front of the other kids... We gave them chocolate and one of them says "What? don't you have anything kosher?" The other one says.."my dad says candy is bad so we want raisins and nothing you give us can ever have even touched a nut, we hate nuts."
            I did not say what I was thinking...and amazingly, we somehow found a way to accomodate the littlle sh##s with woppers. Apparently they are kosher..go figure!:lol2: pow zoom

Comment

You mean to tell me you only wait till Halloween to steal candy from kids!?!

Jks...i don't have any kids, but as usual we bought WAAAY to much candy for halloween so we've been havin' Chicken, Rice & Butterfingers, nerds, laffy taffy....pick one!
              *BE EASY*

Comment

Haven't quite decided what to steal from my little monster...almond joy, milk duds, laffy taffy...but then again nothing in that bowl looks near as good as the piece shes eating at that particular moment...hmmmmm BRB think I need to go take candy from my baby!!! hehehehehehehehe....LOL

Really all I am waiting for is Superbowl Thrusday so I can throw it all out.
                We the unwilling, lead by the unknowing, have been doing so much with so little, for so long, we are now qualified to do anything with nothing.

Comment

Southernstr8,

Hey, man--it's good to see you on here. Did you sneak on while Blackbear went to the little bear's room or something? ;) :Chatter

Comment

I stuck around til 7 passed out 1 twix bar and no other kid came by. So I have a entire bag all to myself since I have no kids. The parties were bouncing in the city and got plenty of *eye candy*;)

Comment

Originally posted by traci_m
                      Southernstr8,

Hey, man--it's good to see you on here. Did you sneak on while Blackbear went to the little bear's room or something? ;) :Chatter
                      Yeah oddly enough I actually happened to find a couple of minutes where she wasn't glued to the 'puter...hehehehehehe
                      We the unwilling, lead by the unknowing, have been doing so much with so little, for so long, we are now qualified to do anything with nothing.

Comment

OK, I have to admit that I dug in my grandson's candy yesterday and ate some little smarties and sweetarts. But that's all....so far.:p
                        ...it is what it is...

Comment

Speaking of Halloween....some mean-spirited people stole my son and nephew's Jack-O-Lantern...:devil. Talk about cheapskates, like they couldn't afford to fork-out $20 to buy one and carve one themselves....how low can people go.... Well, I just told the kids, "see, you boys are just master pumpkin carvers, someone must have really liked your "artwork"....;)
                          "Those who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those doing it."

~ Ah nech me hewet ~ :49:

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.