Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matrix Wednesday

Who plans on going?

Who plans on standing in lines to see it?

Anyone excited about it coming out?

My sons & I plan on going Wed night.
    Well will wonders never cease.....

Imma be in Line :D
    *~*~*~Do Not Lead me in to Temptation I can Find it myself*~*~*~ :D :uptosomet

Comment

M definitely goin' to see it but will probably wait for a few days for the maddness to pass. Finally saw "KILL BILL VOL.I" that kicked frybread booty!!! Kung FU, Vulgar language, blood & guts yes! My kind of movie!
      *BE EASY*

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• GRANDSON OF ZEELA
        Nativity
        by GRANDSON OF ZEELA
        Has anyone watched the movie Nativity?

if so, how was it?
        12-03-2006, 08:13 PM
      • redthunder
        Rent
        by redthunder
        anyone see the new movie?? I loved the movie, best that ive seen so far, i reccomend it to everyone, except closed minded anti-gay crackheads. LOL, go and watch it!
        11-26-2005, 04:00 AM
      • softwind
        Have you ever made a Vision Board???
        by softwind
        Just wondering if anyone out there has ever made a Vision Board? I saw it on The Opra Show, and it really made alot of since to me. Anyhow you can go to Lowes or any hardware store and buy some Kork board and put it on your wall any where in your home, and put the pictures of the things that you would...
        02-09-2008, 10:01 PM
      • Cup'ik
        Movie website: The New World
        by Cup'ik
        Check out the trailer, stills and facts. Was disappointed that such a young girl had been cast in the movie (especially since she didn't live in Alaska).
        Yet the stills and trailer have convinced me the young actress has done a fine job, despite her detractors (myself included, though I didn't...
        03-19-2005, 01:40 PM
      • Paul G
        The OA - Netflix Show
        by Paul G
        Ok who's watching it or has watched it?

We finished last night! Really want to talk about that ending!! Wow!
        01-06-2017, 01:11 PM

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
        Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
        by OLChemist
        *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
        06-21-2021, 12:08 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X