Insane pet Antics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insane pet Antics

Ok for starters my dog doesn't act like a dog, she acts like a lil gurl. She competes with me for my husbands attention the moment he sets foot thru the door. She bounces up and down, and will push me out of the way. She pouts and won't even look at us when she's mad. My husband say's she acts just like me:o buh as if. Ok maybe a litttle. We love our little gurl, wouldn't trade my lil rez mutt for anything.:p

My cat has MUCH attitude, he's a big time brat!......he'll ignore you but sit right in front of you w/his back to you, or when he's feelin' "lovey" he gives us these squinty lil' eyes & puts his paws on your knees, but the best is when he's really happy to see us, when we pick him up he HUGS us! He puts his paws around my neck & nuzzles his face into my hair.....he's tooo damn funnY! who would've thought....a hugging cat!!! i lubb him tho, had him for almost 9yrs now
    *BE EASY*

Comment

My friend has taught her horse to lay down when she does and roll over like a dog.
      believe in yourself

Comment

Originally posted by Pony
        My friend has taught her horse to lay down when she does and roll over like a dog.
        Truly a great accomplishment! Can he bark too?

Comment

Can who bark? The friend or the horse?? lol jks

Comment

We had a cat named Rocky who was getting out of hand crawling on the counters, etc. so we kept her next to her litterbox in the bathroom for awhile, door closed. Everytime we came in, she would jump into the bathtub and wait for us to wave a piece of toilet paper around and bat at it while we were sitting doing our business.

One day I went in, drew a bath, walked out, came back in and I'll be damned if that dumb cat didn't jump into a full bathtub of water...She was quite po'd, even though it was her own fault...lol

Comment

my dog is great! we dont have any children so shes our child for right now.
              she is a picky eater! she only eats Little Champ packages and if u try to feed her dry food, it better be a light color. we fed her kibbles and bits and she picks out the light colored and leaves the reds and browns....its quite amazing.:p
              WHEN FACED WITH A CHALLENGE, LOOK FOR A WAY NOT A WAY OUT.
              Death: The pain passes but the beauty remains.

Comment

Not Crazy but Cute

About 4 years ago, I was given a cat named Spock (she was a female and I didn't name her:Chatter the fancydancer who gave her to me..well he was the one who named her)..
                Anywho, Spock was just my little brat, everytime I would go to bed, she'd crawl right under the covers next to me, and sleep like that all night:) it was really cute, but sometimes I was scared I might roll over her
                (¯`·._)Ït §M꣣$ £¡kë ®åíñßÕw§ (¯`·._)

Comment

My cat is the most clutsy cat ever...she can fall off ledges while she is asleep and unlike most cats..she does not necessarily land on her feeet. I have caught her in mid air many times...
                  believe in yourself

Comment

water to wash down

one of our horses Zep (Zeppelin) wont eat until he picks up the feed bucket in his teeth ad drags it to the water bin where only then will he eat.Then drink right after.Doesnt matter where the bucket is he will drag it.
                    Friends dont let friends take home ugly Men. :huddle:

:indian1: THE DARKER THE FLESH THEN THE DEEPER THE ROOTS :indian1:

Comment

I met Jingle Genies cat last nite!

Mr.Chiefy is his name. It's his house, genie and her man just live there. He's sooo cute. He has big huge eyes.He's just 6months old but he's enormous, big huge arms and paws. Yup he's straight rez too. Just sneaky try to hide that ketchup packet from us.:p

Comment

And he has good taste in fine jewlery!! Ain't that right Wallflower :)
                        ~*~ FRIENDS DON'T LET FRIENDS TAKE HOME UGLY SNAGS ~*~

Comment

Yup

I would have had your man sifting thru your litter box too. Snecky thing. Think I'll make him a lil lounging shirt, for my nephew.:D

Comment

you break it you pay for it , you eat it you pay for it. :D

Comment

Well I heard this odd sound in my kitchen one day..kinda like a big bird chirping very loudly! every time I went in there though it quit. Come to find out I have a guinea pig that does this rare chirping thing.. can't catch whatever it is he is chirping for, but my guess is he is singing to his ladies.

The neighbors have this insane duck that sounds insane when it quacks ..especially at 4 am!
                              Don't worry that it's not good enough for anyone else to hear... just sing, sing a song.sigpic

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
                                Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                                by OLChemist
                                *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                                06-21-2021, 01:08 PM
                              • NahimanaSung
                                Hosting young girl in rez
                                by NahimanaSung
                                Hey!

I'm half Lakota/Dakota native american, currently living in France. I'm 18 years old, and at a point in my life where I really feel the need to explore my ancestry and learn more about my culture.

I don't know if this is the appropriate forum or way to ask,...
                                03-07-2016, 09:56 AM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X