Christmas shopping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas shopping

ok peeps, christmas is just around the corner. So how many of you go into debt to make christmas just a little more special for those people important in your life? I always make sure I go "all out" for christmas every year, even if I do go into debt. It is well worth it to see the smiles and joy on the faces of my family...especially the kids. :Angel2
    yeah, yeah, yeah...

...never underestimate the power of stupid people in groups...

If quizzes are "quizical"...What are tests?

I love shopping and Christmas! Plus my daughter's birthday is the 22nd so that day has gotta be special - no combo-xmas and b-day gifts for her!

I try to make it special without going off the deep end - I set a budget range and try to stay within it - unless of course the bingo champeen at our house brings home the big one - then it's off to the mall and let's see what happens!

Comment

now I wish i would win at bingo so I don't hafta go in the hole for gifts...thats what I can ask santa for...some good ole fashioned bingo luck!!
      yeah, yeah, yeah...

...never underestimate the power of stupid people in groups...

If quizzes are "quizical"...What are tests?

Comment

I counted....4 more pay cheques until Xmas!!!

Ahhhgg...I better start shopping.

I find it easier to buy 1 big gift per person on my list, instead of small lil gifts. U'd be surprised how fast lil gifts add up the $$$.

Comment

hooleeyy shiznits we go into debt buying gifts every year!! *L*

Ohhh i got all mah shopping done and even gonna put up the tree next week!!!

:D

:rofl2:

Comment

Haven't even started! I'll start after thanksgiving!
            In Loving Memory of Allen Alberts Sr.
            March 1, 1945 to February 16, 2005
            R.I.P Daddy
            ~~~~~~~~~~~~
            As long as you keep a person down, some part of you is down there to hold that person down. So you don't soar higher than you want.

~~~CutHead Band of Sioux~~~

~~Native Pride~~

Comment

We're gonna do the tree this week some time - and I'm starting the shopping today - my bingo champeen brought home a cool 2K on the weekend!:D

Comment

:D I AM ALMOST FINISHED WITH MY SHOPPIN... YEAHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I buy one gift a week starting in july. Lots of lawaway... it makes a big difference at the end of the season...:c1: :c2:
                "finding your best friend in life and love is glorious"

Comment

YA we usualy do the layaway at Wall Mart.....but we never pay it untill the last day and then we are flat broke....so this year I am buy a little each pay check....suck only 4 more pay checks till then for me!

Comment

Originally posted by Singing Eagle
                    We're gonna do the tree this week some time - and I'm starting the shopping today - my bingo champeen brought home a cool 2K on the weekend!:D
                    That's great!! Just in time for the holidays!

Man, you guys are really on top of things. I'm redo-ing my budget every other day, trying to squeeze out enough for layaways. I can't go into debt cuz my cards are still maxed out from Christmases past.

We got 2 birthdays right after Christmas too! That's always hard.

As for the tree, I was thinking about doing the upside-down-tree-on-the-ceiling thing to keep my grandson from tearing it up.:p
                    ...it is what it is...

Comment

What is on everyone's wish list???

Comment

Beads an books lol thats always on my wish list!
                        Better known an loved as Men~Nie Turtles !
                        Life is what you make it. Becareful what you give . You just might get it back!

Comment

Originally posted by Oji_Flava
                          I counted....4 more pay cheques until Xmas!!!

Ahhhgg...I better start shopping.

I find it easier to buy 1 big gift per person on my list, instead of small lil gifts. U'd be surprised how fast lil gifts add up the $$$.
                          You can mark one name off the list when you go to John Bead :Naughty :Wave LOL.

Comment

Rezebel...that's a very good idea!!!

I think I'll buy everyone rhinestones for xmas. *L*

Comment

Well lemme see....

I want

an apple Ipod

a new camera

a new entertainment center...the kind made to fit into corners

a toyota celica, or a hummer

$$$$$$$$$$

Beads

Buckskin

rhinestones

Some powwow vids

Lotsa prepaid calling cards

some more $$$$$$$$

what else what else?......oh and my SANITY!!!!
                              "Out greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, our greatest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light not our darkness that most frightens us."

"Never Compromise yourself, Your all you've got"

"An eye for an eye will only lead to a blind world."

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
                                Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                                by OLChemist
                                *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                                06-21-2021, 01:08 PM
                              • NahimanaSung
                                Hosting young girl in rez
                                by NahimanaSung
                                Hey!

I'm half Lakota/Dakota native american, currently living in France. I'm 18 years old, and at a point in my life where I really feel the need to explore my ancestry and learn more about my culture.

I don't know if this is the appropriate forum or way to ask,...
                                03-07-2016, 09:56 AM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X