• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dezgn8veDriver
    replied
    Re: Re: Re: Arranged NDN Marrages

Originally posted by ndnkidz_5
    HEy runnerz......I would love to see Phil with Lucha.....that would be so cute...I still have a pic of them when they were 3 and 4 holding hands picking flowers at my sister one fourth of July! Lol!
    wishfull that we could "choose" our childrens partners. But you never know?????
    ~~~~~*~~~~~~*~~~~~~*

I have that snappity too, as a matter of fact, I was photo-albuming a few days ago and came across it...soooo sweet. You already know who represents my heart and would someday "wish" to marry....;)

Leave a comment:

• Miss_Nish
    replied
    Originally posted by Awful_Mnom_Woman
    I am so happy my daughter is not all boycrazy like I was at her age (she's almost 15) and I'm so tempted to play matchmaker with this lil guy who's very active in the community and liked her since she was 9. Bad, huh?? lol

Thing is, I brought him in my office once when she was sitting there so unexpectedly and she turned beet red, couldn't look at him. She insists she doesn't like him, but I think otherwise. Whadduthink??:Chatter
    Ooooh nooo.. not yet. Wait till they're a bit older. 15 is still a young age. That way your daughter can keep her mind on books, school, community activities, sports, pow wows, dancing and so on. She has plenty of time to fall in love with that little Mister you'd like as your son-in-law.

theepowwowchic49... No problem!! Lemme know in 17 years if your plan works. :Chatter

Leave a comment:

• peekaboo
    replied
    Is there a matchmaker thread yet? But not that e-nag.
    I need someone for my young family members two.

Leave a comment:

• Awful_Mnom_Woman
    Guest replied
    I am so happy my daughter is not all boycrazy like I was at her age (she's almost 15) and I'm so tempted to play matchmaker with this lil guy who's very active in the community and liked her since she was 9. Bad, huh?? lol

Thing is, I brought him in my office once when she was sitting there so unexpectedly and she turned beet red, couldn't look at him. She insists she doesn't like him, but I think otherwise. Whadduthink??:Chatter

Leave a comment:

• theepowwowchic49
    replied
    kids

Maybe what I willdo is keep taking my neice and Gary on little outings with me to keep them together and they can get to know each other i will do this for the next 15 years. maybe by the time they are 18 they will fall head over heals for each other. By the time they are 22 they might marry. a perfect looking native couple. miss nishnab i need to get my sister in law and her ffriend to shake on that to. thank you for th egreat idea. L.

Leave a comment:

• Miss_Nish
    replied
    I already told my bestest friend her son will marry my future daughter!!! We shook on it... no turning back now!! :p

Leave a comment:

• Gold_toothed_dancer
    replied
    I ain't down with none that give me a fine fb and I'll arrange a date to be free.

Leave a comment:

• *Kwe_Zee*
    replied
    Originally posted by superndngyrl
    Mato Winyan? maybe if you're in Vermont! ;)

Super you Nerdo!!!!!!!!!!!

You KNOW exactly which Mato I'm talking about!

:rofl2:

Leave a comment:

• ndnkidz_5
    replied
    Re: Re: Arranged NDN Marrages

Originally posted by Runnerz
    Not sure about the arranged marriages....but I know of many "wishful thinking" types....
    HEy runnerz......I would love to see Phil with Lucha.....that would be so cute...I still have a pic of them when they were 3 and 4 holding hands picking flowers at my sister one fourth of July! Lol!
    wishfull that we could "choose" our childrens partners. But you never know?????

Leave a comment:

• BurBz
    replied
    Originally posted by ~*ReZeBel*~
    Can someone arrange for me to marry Mato? Pleez. I'll give them thirty dollars.:p

Ummmm I think she was referring to MATO from Indigenous!!

:Tongue

:lol2:

not the Mato here *LMAO*

Leave a comment:

• superndngyrl
    replied
    just think you could have been wife #3... or would that have made you wife #1 and Tara Mason be wife #3. hmmm....

Leave a comment:

• Red_Passion49
    replied
    I was arranged to marry Adam Beach ......egads, I shudder to think......:Chatter

Leave a comment:

• Awful_Mnom_Woman
    Guest replied
    lol, sorry, my bad. I never bothered to wonder if she was a rezbian. Hey. It could happen.

Leave a comment:

• superndngyrl
    replied
    Originally posted by Awful_Mnom_Woman
    unless she's changing preferences, I think Mato has a husband.
    :Eyebrows hey u weren't supposed to say anything... she was gonna give me $30. doh!

Leave a comment:

• Awful_Mnom_Woman
    Guest replied
    Anywayz...NEXT! lol

Leave a comment:

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
    Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
    by OLChemist
    *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
    06-21-2021, 12:08 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X