Forbidden Love

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forbidden Love

They were alone in the house. It was a cold, dark and stormy night. The storm had come up quickly and each time the thunder boomed, he watched her jump.
    She looked across the room and saw his strong appearance. She wished that he would take her in her arms, comfort her, protect her from the storm. She wanted that...
    Then the power went out.
    She screamed.
    He raced to the couch where she was cowering. He did not hesitate to take her into his arms. He knew that this was a forbidden union and expected her to pull away. He was surprised when she didn't resist, but instead clung to him.
    The storm raged on, as did their growing passion, and there came a moment when they both knew that they had to be together. They knew it was wrong. Their families would not understand.
    But they were so consumed into their passion they didn't hear the door or the click of the light switch.
    The power was back on.......
    Attached Files
    WHEN FACED WITH A CHALLENGE, LOOK FOR A WAY NOT A WAY OUT.
    Death: The pain passes but the beauty remains.

thanks for the laugh for the day. :Chatter I was guessing cockroaches. :o

Comment

awwwwwwwwwwwww

LOL that was cute...

Oh yeah interspecies love!!!!
      America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
      Oscar Wilde (1854 - 1900)

"MAKE THE MOST OF THE HEMP SEED, SOW IT EVERYWHERE"--GEORGE WASHINGTON

Comment

awww cho chweeeeeeeet *LOL*
        "Gaa wiin daa-aangoshkigaazo ahaw enaabiyaan gaa-inaabid"

Comment

:rofl2: Oh such sweet love!!
          If there ain't soccer in heaven ~ I ain't going!!

Comment

:rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:
            *~*~*~Do Not Lead me in to Temptation I can Find it myself*~*~*~ :D :uptosomet

Comment

Re: Forbidden Love

Originally posted by saukpuppet
              They were alone in the house. It was a cold, dark and stormy night. The storm had come up quickly and each time the thunder boomed, he watched her jump.
              She looked across the room and saw his strong appearance. She wished that he would take her in her arms, comfort her, protect her from the storm. She wanted that...
              Then the power went out.
              She screamed.
              He raced to the couch where she was cowering. He did not hesitate to take her into his arms. He knew that this was a forbidden union and expected her to pull away. He was surprised when she didn't resist, but instead clung to him.
              The storm raged on, as did their growing passion, and there came a moment when they both knew that they had to be together. They knew it was wrong. Their families would not understand.
              But they were so consumed into their passion they didn't hear the door or the click of the light switch.
              *lmfao* Thanks for the great laugh, I was not sure what was going to be there;)

Comment

Not the ending I imagined

Comment

Re: Forbidden Love

Originally posted by saukpuppet
                  Then the power went out.
                  She screamed.
                  that was funny gurl really funny!! :39: :39: :39:
                  believe in yourself

Comment

yeah...i still crack up everytime i read that:D
                    WHEN FACED WITH A CHALLENGE, LOOK FOR A WAY NOT A WAY OUT.
                    Death: The pain passes but the beauty remains.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
                      Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                      by OLChemist
                      *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                      06-21-2021, 01:08 PM
                    • namamiinc
                      Hello From FLorida
                      by namamiinc
                      I’m a new member in town` and I’m so honored to be a part of PowWow community. Hope will to get to more friends and knowledge....
                      12-01-2022, 07:14 AM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X