Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• scars

k......talk about the scars your proud of...........LOL *stuupid*

anyhoo..........i have this scar on muh forehead that i got from scratching muh head on the visor while gettin out of muh car.......anyway it looks like a tornado.*L* and my sibs are always laffin about it sayin i tried to copy harry potter but ended up with a tornado.......crazy chiks.........anyhoo...........any other wierd scars???
    its a shame that stupidity isnt painful

Half of my forehead is a third degree burn scar. I was in a house fire when I was a baby. Now yall know why my hairline is all fugged up (that is of course if you were wondering about that ;))

I have a scar on my hip from sliding across the pavement when my BMX bike decided to get revenge on me for putting pink streamers on it.

I have a scar the outside of my knee from trying to look all snaggified on a dock at the lake in front of this one fine cat. During my strut, I falied to notice a hole in the dock and my leg got stuck.

I have a scar on my arm from when this one disgruntled ex-snag heated up a lighter and asked outloud "I wonder if this would hurt?" and proceeded to brand me Bic.
    Got percap?

Comment

Appendix scar and stitches on my left calf from a water skiing accident.

Comment

scar down the back of my head (behind my ear) from getting cut in a fight. My hair covers it now but when I am older, it will be noticeable.

Comment

Scars on my lil finger from my sister trying to bite my finger off!

Scar on my left wrist from getting out of a moving car.

Scar on my right hand from washing dishes - a glass broke in my hands and cut me bad enough to require 4 stitches!

Scar on inside of left arm near elbow - hit with flying debris from lawn mower.

Scar on tip of right pinky from freak accident with potato slicer - sliced off the tip.

Scar on right ring finger from can opening accident.

Numerous scars on my legs from various things - shaving, falling, walking in rough bush and getting scraped.

Scar on my left calf from freak accident with tip of pointed scissors!

Piercing scars.

Comment

Battle scars lol yeah on my right leg from the hip on down and in the back behind the knee where they amputated when I was six... started surgeries when i was 2.
            SHAKE IT!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jibby™
              I have a scar on my hip from sliding across the pavement when my BMX bike decided to get revenge on me for putting pink streamers on it.
              :Chatter

Scar on my right knee..My BMX (lol) had no breaks, I seen some glass, tried to stop, but ended up flying over my bike and landing right on the glass.

2 scars on my left eyebrow..damn piercings

scar on my left knee..playing vball in a gym with a rubberized floor (i think thats what they're called)..but mah knee got burned from that..and Played a few games with a scraped up knee..so..I got a scar

teeny tiny scar on my left pinky, from when I got into an accident..I can't believe I have a damn tiny scar when my finger almost got cut off

Scar on my right palm. I was fighting with the shower head, water got scalding hot, tried shutting off the shower, almost chopped mah hand off..got 8 stitches

Back of my ankle..shaving:Cry

Oh uh..scar just underneef my left hand pointer finger knuckle..
              Was cooking, was takin my hands out of the oven, hit mah hand on the broiler:Cry

Oh another one just below my right knee..There was a part of raised up concrete on our walkway back on the rez..Didn't see it, tripped..tore mah skin open..got a scar

That's it for now..I think
              (¯`·._)Ït §M꣣$ £¡kë ®åíñßÕw§ (¯`·._)

Comment

dang ya'll are some scarred up in-duns!

i have these scars on my knuckles from high school. My stupid locker had this jagged edge that seemed to be right in the spot where my knuckles could make perfect contact. EVERY TIME!

But depends on who I'm telling the story to I might say it was cuz this one time i got mad and hit a car window! ;) hahaha anyways...

I got battle wounds from my softball days all up and down my legs. I loved to slide and dive.

hm... there's more stories but oh yea my craziest scar is from this one time me and my bro were riding his skateboard down this driveway and i got all tangled up and dragged my knee all the way down it. My family says it looks like my brain is sticking out.

k thats it for now. :)
                The only time its too late to start dancing is when you're dead.

Comment

this is a sad story:p ..
                  when i was about 8 yrs old.....i wanted to be a model....my cousin and i were in the backyard playing hide&seek. she was hiding behind a big tree, i went to tag her a struggled a bit when a LLLOOONNGG branch sliced my leg!!!! i mean from my upper thigh to my knee. i was so mad.....it was ugly! but it kinda faded a few years ago(but still i had a no scar body until then) i knew it was bound to happen one day:p
                  WHEN FACED WITH A CHALLENGE, LOOK FOR A WAY NOT A WAY OUT.
                  Death: The pain passes but the beauty remains.

Comment

The largest scar I have is on my heart from the woman of my dreams who ran to the arms of someone else. When he screws up though I know she'll be back.
                    -Don't hate me because I'm
                    wise beyond my years-

Comment

Originally posted by saukpuppet
                      this is a sad story:p ..
                      when i was about 8 yrs old.....i wanted to be a model....my cousin and i were in the backyard playing hide&seek. she was hiding behind a big tree, i went to tag her a struggled a bit when a LLLOOONNGG branch sliced my leg!!!! i mean from my upper thigh to my knee. i was so mad.....it was ugly! but it kinda faded a few years ago(but still i had a no scar body until then) i knew it was bound to happen one day:p
                      So this is what ruined your potential modelling career?
                      Got percap?

Comment

Scar on my right had when I borke the glass on a stuck window I
                        was trying to open.

Scar on my back from a minor surgery. (Had a fatty cyst removed
                        in the doctor's office. I could feel him digging right through the
                        novocain--or was it xylocain?)

Scar on knee when I tripped over a curb at the temporary site
                        for the Griffith Park Observatory. I had gone tnere with a friend
                        to view Mars through a larger telescope than the one that I own.
                        She went into the building to have a look around (they have a
                        big display of meteorites) while I held her place in line. When it
                        was our turn, I ran in to get her, fell, tore my pants (since repair-
                        ed) and skinned my knee very badly--it took weeks to heal.
                        But we did get a good look at Mars.
                        alamosaurus

Comment

Lets see .
                          Scar behind my left ear an under my chin where they put my face back together after I tried to be Evil Neeevillllllllllll.

Scar on my right leg below the knee where I got shot in an out looks like Dino.

Scar right beside my spinal cord nuther bulletttttttttt

Scar on my left sholder that would be a knife , an along with that 863 stitches where 3 teen age boys thought they would make the world a better place an off an NDN... Sorry boys I am still kicken . They cut my hair an cut me from my left sholder to my right hip . Its all better now I dont even think about them anymore.

An I have a new one where I tried to make my finger part of Saturdays Plate lunch special ...LOL it never made it to the table lol just messed it up a tad ..
                          WE are some scared up peeps ...lol but we still here !
                          Better known an loved as Men~Nie Turtles !
                          Life is what you make it. Becareful what you give . You just might get it back!

Comment

Yo got the scars of all kinds from little ones to my largest one on my outter thigh down to my shin from the bike smashing I took when I was 19. Looks badazz. but I got scars all over from all my drinking brawls and blackout days.
                            So broke I'm thinking of pawning my gold toof!

Comment

LOL an they keep comming , Add a new one . Just finished my leather an bead turtles added to the gallery well the big one has part of me with him . Put the glover needle through the side of my thumb out the top of my nail .. Was fun NOTTTTTTTTTTTTT!
                              Better known an loved as Men~Nie Turtles !
                              Life is what you make it. Becareful what you give . You just might get it back!

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
                                Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                                by OLChemist
                                *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                                06-21-2021, 01:08 PM
                              • TigerEyes214
                                Neverending Game
                                by TigerEyes214
                                k. I didn't see any game like this before so....short and sweet here goes:

Last one to post wins!!! GO!!!!!!

(so far I'm the winner) :taunting:
                                05-07-2004, 04:12 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X