• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bahnisiain
    replied
    Originally posted by superndngyrl
    dancin by the bay looks like the ROCK.
    not to mention he is a really sweet guy!

Leave a comment:

• Chahta Diamond
    replied
    Yes...no really his name is Yes
    Last edited by Chahta Diamond; 01-07-2004, 09:25 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Chahta Diamond
    replied
    Originally posted by Crazy_Cree_Chica
    another fine native man
    :Thumbs Can you break me off some of dat?

Leave a comment:

• pacificprincess
    replied
    He is SO nice. Very personable and not at all full of himself. I keep wishing he had a brother.... Oh, well. :(

Leave a comment:

• tradish_wiyan
    replied
    very handsome...be even better if he smiled:Angel2

Leave a comment:

• pacificprincess
    replied
    http://www.nativethreads.com/gallery...y_name=Contest

My friend Bobby...his wife sent this in to surprise him. He's so modest; when they called wanting more pictures (no shirt) he couldn't understand all the excitement. I told him 'why no smile?'. She'd sent several pix in and this is the one they chose. Now they want more. He's Chirichaua Apache. He looks better in person--this picture makes him look armless! When he smiles--boy howdy!!

Leave a comment:

• *-merk-*
    replied
    this one seneca dude from NY .. ahhhh :p

Leave a comment:

• theepowwowchic49
    replied
    goot looking

Originally posted by jayBvelumptuous
    one good lookin man I have ever seen is a long haired cheyanne and he is tall and dark tan. I have also seen a couple of good lookin soux, only a few good looking coastals they are short and stubby with lots of hair all over. I want a plains indian myself one that gets a percapita and benefits. A great rig and lots of love.
    indians? Keep the pics coming. Show us dose long haired cheyannes. Wet my lips and get ready. Damn but Ethan is soo sexy and fine what tribe he from dam!!! I'm so glad Greeat Spirit made such fine lookng pieces of art. What a stomach. What a Chesssssssss! Mmmmwhat a face a ohhhhh so goood looking face. Flat stomachs are beautiful!!

Leave a comment:

• theepowwowchic49
    replied
    goot looking

one good lookin man I have ever seen is a long haired cheyanne and he is tall and dark tan. I have also seen a couple of good lookin soux, only a few good looking coastals they are short and stubby with lots of hair all over. I want a plains indian myself one that gets a percapita and benefits. A great rig and lots of love.
    indians? Keep the pics coming. Show us dose long haired cheyannes. Wet my lips and get ready. Damn but Ethan is soo sexy and fine what tribe he from dam!!!

Leave a comment:

• jayBvelumptuous
    replied
    real good lookin ones

Leave a comment:

• luvlumbee
    replied
    He does model for Calvin Klien. Did you see the other picture that I put on here?

Leave a comment:

• theepowwowchic49
    replied
    Now thats some shizzle

Originally posted by Destined to be alone
    I'm moving to Santa Fe!This guy is dreamy ayz! Ethan is a name that fits to the core. Gads now why the hells don't we see him in the magazines? Drop dead yummy!O U T T I E:Angel2

whats his status? single? married? hetero?
    my only complaint is WHY AINT THIS BOI POSING THE CK UNDERWEAR:Yell Ethan boii you is vicously fine if you are up here reading these.

Leave a comment:

• theepowwowchic49
    replied
    bleeechh

there is group of actors that have taken pics on the scene at a set they took a sexy group picture.
    whered they get these models from "Rent A Wrecks, Inc." gee i was looking for some young shirtless hot babes these guys need to go back Dances with wolves

Leave a comment:

• theepowwowchic49
    replied
    Re: oh I luv ndn men

try a bunch of these guys I will post for ya so fine and tasty lookin, man would I like to have one of these guys.:Naughty :Eyebrows
    this Zhan boi iz fine just cut the head off and you got one fine brother.

Leave a comment:

• superndngyrl
    replied
    Originally posted by Destined to be alone
    I'm moving to Santa Fe!This guy is dreamy ayz! Ethan is a name that fits to the core. Gads now why the hells don't we see him in the magazines? Drop dead yummy!O U T T I E:Angel2

whats his status? single? married? hetero?
    i know huh. he's my wallpaper. :)

Leave a comment:

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
    Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
    by OLChemist
    *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
    06-21-2021, 01:08 PM
  • namamiinc
    Hello From FLorida
    by namamiinc
    I’m a new member in town` and I’m so honored to be a part of PowWow community. Hope will to get to more friends and knowledge....
    12-01-2022, 07:14 AM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X