Happy Birthday DeafToniB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday DeafToniB

Happy Birthday DeafToniB ~~~ May only goodness will be with you at all times

Last edited by Spiritflight; 11-09-2012, 08:28 AM.

Happy Birthday!!!
    CERN may have discovered the Higgs Boson but...
    sigpic

Help Powwows.com provide better webcasts with wireless cameras by purchasing a decal for your car! We all know you love car decals, don't deny that you don't have them. This is you with a car decal -> http://www.powwows.com/2014/10/23/pow-wow-stickers/

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I hope you have an awesome day!

...it is what it is...

Comment

Happy-Birthday
        I got a fevah! And the only cure is more cowbell!!!

Comment

*happy birthday!*
          "More people fail from a lack of encouragement than anything else!" ~Mrs. James Hendry

Comment

Happy Birthday DTB!
            A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects. — Robert A. Heinlein

I can see the wheel turning but the Hamster appears to be dead.

Comment

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!
              sigpic<--- I'm not Short I'm fun sized.
              When life gives you lemons throw them back and tell it to make its' own ******* (fill in the blank) lemon aid.

Sometimes the cup is have empty, Sometimes it is half full. I just want to know who keeps drinking my .

Comment

Happy birthday :)
                Make sure to post on the books thread http://www.powwows.com/gathering/showthread.php?t=62514

And look, a Stitch smiley!

Comment

Happy Birthday Toni
                  <iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/JSY51Xp0F7A?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                  sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday

lisaironmaker

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.