Is Redskins a derogatory term?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• OneidaDreamer
    War is Necessary
    by OneidaDreamer
    Some people
    seem to have the idea
    that war is somehow heroic or necessary.

War is not heroic.
    It is beastial, worse than beastial,
    it is something no beast will take part in,
    it is diseased, aberrant, in its action.

War is not necessary...
    01-23-2008, 12:08 AM
  • Telyn
    help with two dreams
    by Telyn
    hi everyone. i am hoping someone can help! sadly my grandmother passed years ago so i can't go to her to ask. so last week in my dream i was being attacked, by who or what i have no idea, but my spirit animal protected me. that's my first question. i have no idea what it is. at first i thought it was...
    10-04-2018, 03:08 AM
  • rainwoman
    stopping suicide
    by rainwoman
    I am really mad this week. A young man in our community killed himself and if competent treatment that did not pre-judge a person's actions but instead treated everyone with respect was in place I have to wonder if the outcome would have been different. The Native treatment program has all kinds of...
    09-12-2006, 05:45 PM
  • Blackbear
    GASP!!! we're not alone!
    by Blackbear
    There's a new phenomena in Japan... it's black wannabes... NO KIDDING, I"M NOT ****TING YOU!!! Check out the photos at the bottom of the page this link takes you to!

05-21-2004, 04:51 AM
  • lilchief00
    Just not right...
    by lilchief00
    I wanted to write and ask everyone's opinion on how they feel toward a certian issue. I live in Oklahoma and it seems everywhere there is a sign, there is a sign below or next to it that is in Spainish. Don't get me wrong I'm not a prejudice person, but that makes me angry. This is why...Our people...
    10-26-2006, 12:05 PM

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
    Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
    by OLChemist
    *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
    06-21-2021, 01:08 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X