most romantic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• most romantic

Okay... with all this mushy relationship tallk...... where's dr. phil?
    lol!

:2: :2: :2:

Whats the most romantic thing your man/woman has done to sweep you off your footies?

:2: :2: :2:
    "What goes around comes around. Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching. Sing like nobody's listening. Live like it's Heaven on Earth." Author-nknown

He bought me a translucent opal ring for no reason other than "just because" :2: :2:
    "Gaa wiin daa-aangoshkigaazo ahaw enaabiyaan gaa-inaabid"

Comment

Hmm, this thread keeps coming back, like some sorta deja vu....lol

The most romantic thang my ole snag did for me was help me carry tha cmods to tha car, eh?? howah!! lol jks

Comment

He treated my mom to a session of Bingo. Even bought her a flouro dabber. :Crazy
        Got percap?

Comment

I think bingo daubers should come with a free condom. Good promotion idea, yes/no?

Comment

Toby

sent me a post card from back home saying he misses me and he made the wrong choice.Well I aint going to tell him to come back he made his desision. but that was sweet of him to send that. Jerk :Mad
            Friends dont let friends take home ugly Men. :huddle:

:indian1: THE DARKER THE FLESH THEN THE DEEPER THE ROOTS :indian1:

Comment

Originally posted by Awful_Mnom_Woman
              I think bingo daubers should come with a free condom. Good promotion idea, yes/no?
              i think its unneccessary seeing as most women who experience this romantic-ness are past menopause. :)
              The only time its too late to start dancing is when you're dead.

Comment

Not even!!

They don't call me Bingo Bannock Babe for nothing!!

Fastest hands in the Northeast baby!! Can knead two batches of bannock AAAND play a 12 up of Bingo cards at the same damned time.
                Got percap?

Comment

Originally posted by Jibby™
                  Not even!!

They don't call me Bingo Bannock Babe for nothing!!

Fastest hands in the Northeast baby!! Can knead two batches of bannock AAAND play a 12 up of Bingo cards at the same damned time.
                  :lol2:

Comment

Very Sweet and Romantical.......

I just received via UPS a BOSE CD/Radio a few weeks back and it was sooo sweet.....:2: and romantical because me and my very handsome Honey had stayed at this five star hotel and we were enjoying the sound system in the room> Anywho, we were talking about how clear and crisp the sound was and just how nice the system was in general....very nice! So, to make a long story short........he surprised me with buying me the same system the hotel had while we we're on our very special "getaway".....:2:
                    "Those who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those doing it."

~ Ah nech me hewet ~ :49:

Comment

OH YES~!! "WE" sure are enjoying the BOSE!! :D
                      If there ain't soccer in heaven ~ I ain't going!!

Comment

My new guy of 5 months has drawn me many pictures with his really good talent, has bought me roses, taken me out for no reason at all and bought me a commitment ring along with his wonderful company! :2:

Comment

My guy brings me in breakfast at my break! :2:

He will call me out of the blue @ work and say "I know your busy baby, I wanted to tell you that I love you"! :2:

He always hugs my son when he comes over and tears off a flower from our front yard garden! :2:

So many little things that I just love that he does for me!! :2: :2:
                          If there ain't soccer in heaven ~ I ain't going!!

Comment

Drove 300 miles to pick my mom up when I had my knee surgery. We broke up but he was kind to do that.

Comment

When my handsome Honey tells me "I love you"...nothing sounds sweeeeeeter than those three workds....:2: :2:
                              "Those who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those doing it."

~ Ah nech me hewet ~ :49:

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• Piderhuu
                                Park corner bench
                                by Piderhuu
                                During these afternoons, I suddenly saw an elderly couple. They are around 80 years old. The old couple walk hand in hand. They chirped and chatted like a young couple. Husband talks, wife laughs and vice versa.

After walking for a while, the old couple helped each other to sit on a ghe...
                                Yesterday, 11:22 PM
                              • OLChemist
                                Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                                by OLChemist
                                *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                                06-21-2021, 12:08 PM
                              • eagleclanriverband
                                The Madness has already begun!
                                by eagleclanriverband
                                This is one of my most favorite times of the year – March Madness!

Woo-wee! Holy-Moly! Don’t know who’s in or out yet, but the madness sure got started yesterday with UConn’s 4OT win over Cincy. What a game!

I saw the highlights….With point .8 seconds left,...
                                03-12-2016, 11:13 AM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X