Matrix Revolutions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matrix Revolutions

Just got back from the movie. Here's my review, and it does contain spoliers:

http://www.powwows.com/reviews/showp...php?product=10
    New to the site--Introduce Yourself

Find a Pow Wow Near You!

Has anyone else seen it? What do you think?
    New to the site--Introduce Yourself

Find a Pow Wow Near You!

Comment

Umm I think ur reviews might have ruined it for others to see!! JK

:p

HEHE my hubby saw it yesterday he said i wouldn't like it and basically sums it up lol.. RENTAL!!!!

:Chatter :Chatter

Comment

Checking it out today I'll let you know. O U T T I E:Angel2

Comment

Checked it out this morning...still not sure what to think of it....Over all I liked it, if for nothing else but the end to a story...I can't stand an unfinished story.
          We the unwilling, lead by the unknowing, have been doing so much with so little, for so long, we are now qualified to do anything with nothing.

Comment

But, in my opinion, they left some things undone. . .don't you think?

Overall, I think neither two or three came CLOSE to getting inside your mind like the first one did. But, that's my opinion. :)

Comment

Originally posted by traci_m
              But, in my opinion, they left some things undone. . .don't you think?

Overall, I think neither two or three came CLOSE to getting inside your mind like the first one did. But, that's my opinion. :)
              Totally agree Traci, they did leave a bit hanging in the wind...but then again that always leaves room for another movie down the road. And, nope these to didn't have the same edge as the first; seems to be a running theme in Hollywood. You make one really excellent movie, but you pushed so far and explained so much that your hard pressed to expand beyond that. All in all it was a pretty good trilogy, I'm just laying odds that there will be another movie in the distant future.
              We the unwilling, lead by the unknowing, have been doing so much with so little, for so long, we are now qualified to do anything with nothing.

Comment

I had already thought Neo got in between the two worlds in the first movie, that was how I rationalized he could control the bullets and come back from the dead from within the computer.
                Wenona Gardner
                http://www.geocities.com/azurebreeze

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
                  Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                  by OLChemist
                  *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                  06-21-2021, 01:08 PM
                • Tsalagi_Phoenix
                  Books!
                  by Tsalagi_Phoenix
                  It seems that all the 'what are you reading now' threads have died and I decided to make my own thread for books.

Post what you're currently reading, ask for recommendations or give recommendations, post what books you got most recently and anything else book related.

I'm...
                  02-16-2012, 08:46 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X