Whatever happened toooo????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whatever happened toooo????

Ummm what ever happened to Lil Miss Dopey?? I dont ever see her online here at pws.com anymore????

may be the aliens who switched brains with the cows came and abudedted her with a plan to recolonize the moon took her up in to their space ship and are forcing her to make frybread for millions of alien beings!!!!!!
    "Be what you is, not what you ain't, 'cause when you is what you ain't,then you ain't what you is."

"remember an eye for an eye and tooth for a tooth! that wayt the whole world will be blind and toothles!

Comment

her heart prolly doesnt work. Its gets broken once a weekLOL:D
      Mens inhumanity to each other is surpassed ONLY by what women do to each other.
      <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
      Quote: "I blame it on my youngnessness..." BTH
      DEATH TO ALL LURKERS!!!! ME

Comment

I think she might be sick..
        Haven't seen her on Yahoo Messenger for awhile now:( I hope she's ok
        (¯`·._)Ït §M꣣$ £¡kë ®åíñßÕw§ (¯`·._)

Comment

She'll be back. Probably (Sorry Dopey, I mean prolly) getting her little munky heartbroke again and she'll be back to tell us about it.

Comment

The possibilites are endless as to how I could answer this inquiry. But I just ate two very big chocolate chip cookies. I am happy so I will keep my big fat mouth to myself.
            Got percap?

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X