Your Mom makes the best?????????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Mom makes the best?????????

I miss living at home sometimes(usually when I don't do my favorite justice) when I don't feel like cooking. Which is allt he time. Cooking isn't my bag. Sewing is but cooking "no"! My mommy makes the best goolash. That's probly not the rite spelling ,it' hamburger meat mixed with macoroni and tomatoe sause. I also miss her fried rice hmmm:ready2eat :ready2eat, I'm ready to go visit.

Fried Moose meat w/ fried onions n gravy and fresh bannock..
    mmm mmm:ready2eat
    (¯`·._)Ït §M꣣$ £¡kë ®åíñßÕw§ (¯`·._)

Comment

My mom makes the bestest MEATPIES and gives the bestest hugs. :)
      The only time its too late to start dancing is when you're dead.

Comment

My mama makes the bestest wild rice dishes........OMG to die for! :D
        "Gaa wiin daa-aangoshkigaazo ahaw enaabiyaan gaa-inaabid"

Comment

My Mom is known for her potato salad in my part of the woods. LOL... it's the bestest!!!:p :Chatter

Comment

my mom makes the best EVERYTHING!!!!;)
            Life's Short, Powwow Hard

Comment

My mom is the best baker. Her pies, cookies, breads, and rolls are the bomb!

She makes everything taste good and I can't wait for Thanksgiving for her sweet potato casserole!
              ...it is what it is...

Comment

My mommy makes the best rolls, muffins or breads too!! :Thumbs :Thumbs :Thumbs

I loved coming home and walking up the walk way and smelling her breads baking!!! Geez Louise ~ I miss those days!!! :( I wish she lived closer!! :2:
                If there ain't soccer in heaven ~ I ain't going!!

Comment

My mumma makes da best potato soup.

Comment

Dang Super

When I'm around Red Rock , I'll have to give your mom a visit.:ready2eat

Comment

My Mommy can make Some Pretty Cho Frybread I call her tha Frybread :sw200: :rofl2: :rofl2: Its good thou ;)
                      *~*~*~Do Not Lead me in to Temptation I can Find it myself*~*~*~ :D :uptosomet

Comment

Meatpies would shoo be nice along with my pepsi rite now. So would a carnie asada burrito too. Boy, do I need to go back to bed.:o

Comment

My Mom was a great cook and could make even the commodity food taste good....Miss you Mom!!!

I haven't had a home cooked meal in years now that I eat the Army chow...Death from within!!!!! *LOL*

Ndnsoldierboy11b:flag:

Comment

My mom makes the best meatloaf, and she also makes some kick arse chicken! Also some GOOOOOD Salmon.. *drool* :p

:Angel2

Comment

I really miss my mom's potato (tater) salad, mac-n-cheese (oh my freakin goodness.... it is sooooooooo good), biscuits, black eyed peas, chicken (boils it then slaps in some boiled eggs and serves it over rice....drool...drool....drool), and spoonbread.
                              SHAKE IT!!!!

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
                                Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                                by OLChemist
                                *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                                06-21-2021, 01:08 PM
                              • TigerEyes214
                                Neverending Game
                                by TigerEyes214
                                k. I didn't see any game like this before so....short and sweet here goes:

Last one to post wins!!! GO!!!!!!

(so far I'm the winner) :taunting:
                                05-07-2004, 04:12 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X