What do you do when some idiot tells a stupid arse joke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you do when some idiot tells a stupid arse joke

OK, so I'm surrounded by whites except in one class. Anyway, I overheard this girl tell this joke that goes like this....

"How do you say "hi" to an Indian? You say (put hand to mouth and move back and forth) Hi ya? How are ya?"

I said something to her, but of course she didn't get. Do you blow it off? OR do you keep saying things to the ignorant person?

Oh, she didn't think she said anything wrong!!!!

GGRRR!!!!!!

I may be mixed, but that was a slap in the face!!!!
    "Support Bacteria. It's the only culture some people have."

"I can't sleep, the clowns will eat me."

"Things are more like today than they ever have been."

I wouldn't stand for it
    Go kick her a**! or talk to her about it..if she wants to start sumpin'...KICK HER A**..or his:p
    (¯`·._)Ït §M꣣$ £¡kë ®åíñßÕw§ (¯`·._)

Comment

LOL

ndn_butta just wants to see a good azz kickin!
      The only time its too late to start dancing is when you're dead.

Comment

Some people's kids eh!
        "Gaa wiin daa-aangoshkigaazo ahaw enaabiyaan gaa-inaabid"

Comment

just ignore it,dont let ppl's ignorance get to you.it just goes to show their stupidity.
          who lives in a pineapple under the sea? man i wish it was me!

Comment

Just whoop there azz, beat the hell outta them, straight up kick there teeth in, break there legs, arms, nose, jaw, ear, everything!!

Show no remorse, just beat on em' for a good twenty hours straight, and dont stop, then when your too tired you call your cuzzin Benny who just got out of county to keep beatin that azz.
            And take there money to bail him out with again................

Or just ignore it!
            lol
            ~*~Who is that masked man?~*~

~*~Yes Kemosabe!!~*~

Comment

LOL ya just gotta give that look. You know the one....... the kind that mom or dad would give you that stopped you COLD in your tracks. I've gotten pretty good at that. Or you could give them the "you are such a freakin dumb azz" look........ or the infamous "whaddahell did you just say to me? Dammit das ya azz." look.... The "factory of whoop azz" look.... or the "you're too stupid for me to comment" look.

LOL Heyyyyyyy I'm an expressive gal! :p
              SHAKE IT!!!!

Comment

Mean muggin is funn!

But that don't mean he/she is gonna be able to comprehend! Duh, they're called ignorant for a reason!
                Blow it off, but if you feel you REALLY have to say sumfin, just be nice........ you can catch more flys with honey than vinegar.... Most likely he/she didn't realize it was offensive to you and truly didn't see any wrong doing...... educate, educate, educate! Give her brief history lesson that says ignorance isn't tolerated... like "did you know crimes committed against a person from another race is considered a hate crime and punishable by death?"

Okay just kidding! But educate them, don't enable the same behavior or sink to their level!
                "What goes around comes around. Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching. Sing like nobody's listening. Live like it's Heaven on Earth." Author-nknown

Comment

I agree with mishko. Maybe talk to her about that and tell her how you felt (in a good way) and tactfully! That person will always remember your words. Sometime humiliation is punishment enough.
                  "Gaa wiin daa-aangoshkigaazo ahaw enaabiyaan gaa-inaabid"

Comment

Originally posted by MishkomekinaakIkwe
                    Give her brief history lesson that says ignorance isn't tolerated... like "did you know crimes committed against a person from another race is considered a hate crime and punishable by death?"
                    hey i'm gonna use that one! :)
                    The only time its too late to start dancing is when you're dead.

Comment

I'd say ohhhhh cool! Now since you know so much about Indian language could you tell me how they say ignorant white a$$hole? :taunting:

Or.. :Blush maybe I'd just ask her if it was domestic or imported? :Chatter ;) :Tongue
                      "We see it as a desecration not only of a mountain but of our way of life. This is a genocidal issue to us. If they kill this mountain, they kill our way of life." ~Debra White Plume

Comment

:mocking:
                        Originally posted by Mato Winyan
                        I'd say ohhhhh cool! Now since you know so much about Indian language could you tell me how they say ignorant white a$$hole? :taunting:

Or.. :Blush maybe I'd just ask her if it was domestic or imported? :Chatter ;) :Tongue
                        ROFLMAO!
                        "What goes around comes around. Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching. Sing like nobody's listening. Live like it's Heaven on Earth." Author-nknown

Comment

scary movie 3

on scary movie 3 .....threres a part in ther where they talk about indians....they say something like "and for all the indians out there "hey-how-are-you, hey how are you" you know that really dumb stuff pplz say
                          mizz nakole make tha ballas wann sturr....im from the city whurr they do dat right thurr da most

Comment

Re: What do you do when some idiot tells a stupid arse joke

Originally posted by MissGolightly
                            OK, so I'm surrounded by whites except in one class. Anyway, I overheard this girl tell this joke that goes like this....

"How do you say "hi" to an Indian? You say (put hand to mouth and move back and forth) Hi ya? How are ya?"

I said something to her, but of course she didn't get. Do you blow it off? OR do you keep saying things to the ignorant person?

Oh, she didn't think she said anything wrong!!!!

GGRRR!!!!!!

I may be mixed, but that was a slap in the face!!!!
                            I am white and I think that joke is just as stupid arss as you do....

:Eyepopper
                            believe in yourself

Comment

That girl is lucky you are nice. I grew up in Chicago and I know how women I hang with would handle it.

I don't think its too late to say, hey I was thinkin about that Indian joke you told the other day and wondering why I felt so mad. That was kinda ignorant.

Make sure you have a mad face where she don't want none of that...lol

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.