Why do you guy's have insomnia?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do you guy's have insomnia?

I can't sleep rite now, and at the moment I'm drinking a pepsi. That really helps. And you guys?

A Pepsi? That contains CAFFINE. That is the LAST thing I would
    want to drink if I couldn't sleep!
    alamosaurus

Comment

I'm thirsty, nothing else to drink.:D

Comment

LOL

yea go eat some candy while you're at it. IT REALLY HELPS! :Chatter

I dont even have a cure for insomnia... wish i did.
        The only time its too late to start dancing is when you're dead.

Comment

neeeeyaahn drinking pepsi and trying to sleep!
          sometime i can't sleep because I been sewing late and got a 2nd wind :p
          "Gaa wiin daa-aangoshkigaazo ahaw enaabiyaan gaa-inaabid"

Comment

:Chatter I could drink like a 2 Litre of pepsi and go Straight to bed,
            Caffeine never phased me..
            Anywho, I was up until 4 or 5 am..mainly because I have a flu, and I wasn't feelin well..couldn't sleep:(
            (¯`·._)Ït §M꣣$ £¡kë ®åíñßÕw§ (¯`·._)

Comment

i cant sleep because my meds ran out:( :Teeth

i ussaly drink some warm tea and listen to some calm music and that somtimes does the trick for me.....

Nook
              "Be what you is, not what you ain't, 'cause when you is what you ain't,then you ain't what you is."

"remember an eye for an eye and tooth for a tooth! that wayt the whole world will be blind and toothles!

Comment

cant sleep. just finished filling out paperwork for divorce. :( now comes the tough part. Going to file the papers.

Comment

Originally posted by biggulp
                  cant sleep. just finished filling out paperwork for divorce. :( now comes the tough part. Going to file the papers.
                  i know what u mean. :(
                  The only time its too late to start dancing is when you're dead.

Comment

I get off work in the mornings and always have a tough time falling right to sleep. Lately I put in Douglas Blue Feather's CD Arrival, I've been asleep before the 3rd song nearly everyday. Man is it relaxing!!!!!!! Flute music always helps me relax!!!!!
                    The things you are doing today are the traditions of twenty-five years from now.
                    -Daryl Baldwin: Miami

https://www.facebook.com/SpottedeagleFans

Comment

warm herbal tea with honey works for me
                      Last edited by bahnisiain; 11-10-2003, 07:55 PM.
                      Bahnisiain

Comment

3-4 houres of sleep is normal for me, I plug in a boring movie & pas out.
                        don't you be wastin' all your money
                        on syrup and honey because i'm sweet enough

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile.

Comment

Yo nottin wrong wit dirnkin a can or a bottl eof the good ol sweet tastin pepsi before hittin the pillow...pop in a northern cree round dance tape or you d be set for a good night...:Thumbs ..well das what I think anyways...

Comment

drugs!!! lol
                            WHEN FACED WITH A CHALLENGE, LOOK FOR A WAY NOT A WAY OUT.
                            Death: The pain passes but the beauty remains.

Comment

Hell if I know....I aint slept good in YEARS :D
                              "Out greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, our greatest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light not our darkness that most frightens us."

"Never Compromise yourself, Your all you've got"

"An eye for an eye will only lead to a blind world."

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
                                Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                                by OLChemist
                                *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                                06-21-2021, 01:08 PM
                              • Tsalagi_Phoenix
                                Books!
                                by Tsalagi_Phoenix
                                It seems that all the 'what are you reading now' threads have died and I decided to make my own thread for books.

Post what you're currently reading, ask for recommendations or give recommendations, post what books you got most recently and anything else book related.

I'm...
                                02-16-2012, 08:46 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X