Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Lunar Eclipse..

So did any of you check it out?
    The sky is clear here in Saskatoon, and the moon is already red. It looks awesome!:D
    (¯`·._)Ït §M꣣$ £¡kë ®åíñßÕw§ (¯`·._)

OMG thats tonight innit? *presses nose to windown* can't see nuthin! damn..... goin for a ride...... later
    "What goes around comes around. Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching. Sing like nobody's listening. Live like it's Heaven on Earth." Author-nknown

Comment

Totally overcast here in L.a.--unable to see anything.
      alamosaurus

Comment

Full moon here in anchorage and partly cloudy.. are we supposed to be able to see it up here as well?

Yikes.. what am I saying? It's still light here when it happens down there... LOL
        Last edited by Blackbear; 11-09-2003, 03:32 AM.
        Don't worry that it's not good enough for anyone else to hear... just sing, sing a song.sigpic

Comment

Sorry black bear, you prolli wont see it.... i missed it anyways! It was at like 7:30ish this evening..... I was cat nap'n on this fine saturday evening!
          "What goes around comes around. Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching. Sing like nobody's listening. Live like it's Heaven on Earth." Author-nknown

Comment

My youngest daughter and I were checking it out about 8pm last night and it was pretty!! A red moon. Wow! :D
            "Gaa wiin daa-aangoshkigaazo ahaw enaabiyaan gaa-inaabid"

Comment

Originally posted by alamosaurus
              Totally overcast here in L.a.--unable to see anything.
              dido in miami
              "Be what you is, not what you ain't, 'cause when you is what you ain't,then you ain't what you is."

"remember an eye for an eye and tooth for a tooth! that wayt the whole world will be blind and toothles!

Comment

Was the same way in Memphis, except we had intermittent openings in the cloud, but we got to see the final result, the beautiful red moon, cold azz weather and all, we didn't care, we wanted to watch the eclipse.

Gotta love resilant indians :D
                Ezaasakwaadek-bkwezhigan ndaa miijin

~Though I wear a shirt and tie
                I'm still part red man deep inside!~
                <Paul Revere and the Raiders>

A very wise old Chief (Archie Mosay) once said to listen carefully when a White man tells you specifically that he won't do this or that, because more often than not he is telling you EXACTLY what he IS about to do.

Comment

I think it was pretty visible here in Atlanta, but I forgot to go look dang...when's the next one?
                  believe in yourself

Comment

I dont even dare look up at any eclipses now.. after what happened to my man. Eyes all messed up now for life.

Comment

I have no idea:dontknow:

Comment

Originally posted by ~*ReZeBel*~
                        I dont even dare look up at any eclipses now.. after what happened to my man. Eyes all messed up now for life.
                        Really? How are his eyes messed up

Comment

I guess you're not supposed to look at 'em for some reason.. Char do you know why?? It's a Navajo thing I guess.

Comment

I guess you're not supposed to look at 'em for some reason.. Char do you know why?? It's a Navajo thing I guess.
                            I know you can't look at the solar ones cuzz of uv rays, but why not the lunar if it is not the sun covring it?
                            believe in yourself

Comment

I asked mah friend todd if he seen the eclipse
                              He told me that the Elders told him
                              He was told not to be outside during an eclipse b/c that is when the bad spirits come out

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
                                Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                                by OLChemist
                                *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                                06-21-2021, 01:08 PM
                              • NahimanaSung
                                Hosting young girl in rez
                                by NahimanaSung
                                Hey!

I'm half Lakota/Dakota native american, currently living in France. I'm 18 years old, and at a point in my life where I really feel the need to explore my ancestry and learn more about my culture.

I don't know if this is the appropriate forum or way to ask,...
                                03-07-2016, 09:56 AM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X