Shoni Schimmel NDN All-Star MVP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shoni Schimmel NDN All-Star MVP

Check it out folks...the vid says it all, Shoni Schimmel exceeded expectations representing the Nations.... Listen to the Lu-Lu's
    <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/w1IBfc88EYE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    When you are dead you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others. It is the same when you are stupid.

"Show me somethin"

them lulu's gave me chills!!!

did yall see the griner shot pt. 2? didya?

Comment

Originally posted by Grits & Beans View Post
      them lulu's gave me chills!!!

did yall see the griner shot pt. 2? didya?
      The dunk? yep
      When you are dead you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others. It is the same when you are stupid.

"Show me somethin"

Comment

no not the dunk, which was spectacular...

shoni schimmel taking it to griner with her back to the hoop, that's the "griner shot"

Comment

watch closely @ 1:35 to 1:40

Comment

skylar diggins gave an mvp worthy performance as well, it just happened to be the east that won, that's how close the game was!

people are saying the game was way more exciting than the nba all star game. you definitely can feel the energy watching the highlights...

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

widgetinstance 224 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Trending

Collapse

• namamiinc
              Hello From FLorida
              by namamiinc
              I’m a new member in town` and I’m so honored to be a part of PowWow community. Hope will to get to more friends and knowledge....
              12-01-2022, 07:14 AM
            • OLChemist
              Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
              by OLChemist
              *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
              06-21-2021, 01:08 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X