What brand of make up do you use?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wallFlower
    Super , your to cool,my homophob hubby, gets all uncomfertable when we pass by the MAC counter. I'll have to leave him at home next time I go shopping.:p So I take it he did a good job shading your shadow?
    yea he did a great job, too bad i can't apply my makeup the same way. did u notice those guys wear the makeup too? when he was applyin my makeup he was real close and i could see he was wearing foundation, mascara and a thin line of eyeliner on his lower lashes. Looked good from afar tho. :)
    The only time its too late to start dancing is when you're dead.

Comment

I don't wear makeup on a regualr basis but when I do, it's friggin dollar store garbage. Why? Because I am a cheap ******* that doesn't believe in wasting my hard earned cash *hears hysterical laughter* on merchandise that is overly priced and fake.

When I do go all out it's with massive amounts of lip gloss (my avy can attest to that) and eyeliner. I mean, you either got it or you don't right?
      Got percap?

Comment

True true. It all depends where Im goin that night, if it's a kick-back kinda bar or if it's a club with a dresscode. I just have fun with it, true no amount of makeup is gonna make you hot, if you're not hot to begin with. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by ~*ReZeBel*~
          Shuddup you do not sell Mary Kay!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you????? What the hell.. I refuse to believe you sell Mary Kay. I refuse! LOL.. I think you're puttin everyone on... you're TOO BUSY to sell make-up.

Anyways..

Burberrilish knows I LOVE Chanel lip glosses. She knows which color too.. lol.... I have a love affair with that lipgloss.

I know huh.. i don't sell makeup you guys!! :Cry :Cry

*LMAO* but no hate on the mary kay users lol.. im just sooo appalled with that PINK CAR!!! :lol2:

Ohh yeah did you ever get another chanel lip gloss? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Burberrilish
            *LMAO* but no hate on the mary kay users lol.. im just sooo appalled with that PINK CAR!!! :lol2:
            :Chatter :Chatter :Chatter :Chatter :Chatter
            SHAKE IT!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by spottedeagle
              My kids always call my camo face paint my make-up. So I use Hunters Specialties camo liquid face paint. A little trick I picked up in the military, the stuff comes right off with a couple baby wipes;) :Chatter :Chatter
              I could say something, but I won't...lol

Comment

Yeah Super

My hubby has his Gaydar running at all times. We have an old friend of ours that currently works at Mac. I always wondered why my sis never hooked up with him. She liked him. It was like that movie "Clueless". Well of course now we know.:Chatter

Comment

Originally posted by Jibby™
                  I don't wear makeup on a regualr basis but when I do, it's friggin dollar store garbage. Why? Because I am a cheap ******* that doesn't believe in wasting my hard earned cash *hears hysterical laughter* on merchandise that is overly priced and fake.

When I do go all out it's with massive amounts of lip gloss (my avy can attest to that) and eyeliner. I mean, you either got it or you don't right?
                  I WIT U ON DAT 1

Comment

i use whatever is in the .99 cent bucket at walmart
                    mizz nakole make tha ballas wann sturr....im from the city whurr they do dat right thurr da most

Comment

how'd we get started on MAKEUP!?

lemme tell you... i've spent more money tryin' to figure out what actually works for me - only to find out when i've found the winner they've discontinued it, what's up with that!? :Yell

i know that's probably happened to all of us before...
                      and the HARDEST cosmetic to find is coverup... why can't they make realistic colors? they make coverup for leather skinned people of orange shades, i mean, c'mon now! believe it or not i use jane coverup and it works the best outta everything i've tried, works well and matches perfect, who woulda thunk!?

also, i know this may be funny, but black radiance makeup is good too, it's made for black women. their colors are much more likely to show up how they appear and not be 10 shades lighter and its definitely cheaper! i've used everything from liquid eyeliner to mascara and especially lipstick, and it works!

now i just pick up whatever, anybrand as long as it's a shade i like and i think i can work with it.

but also, another BEST is lancome... i'm impressed by their products! they're somewhat pricey, but well worth it as the color and everything show up & lasts perfectly!

goodnes... i could rant & rave about cosmetics forever!
                      "i don't like to walk fast man - i like to strut!"

Comment

You should go get a part time job with Lancome, my friend had a job with Clinique and she has makeup for years LOL. Im serious, she has so much stuff they gave her.

Comment

now u know this ndn is jus too damn greazee to be wearin any kinna foundation lol...foundation jus slides right off...have to degreaze at least 100 times a day :Mad ....so i'm tryin the powder foundation by bare esscentuals..."make up so good for u u can sleep in it" lol...they have some snazzee eyeshadows too...i use l'oreal mascara n revlon lipsticks...they have the best colors...also smashbox cosmetics is good too....
                          "would u like to lick the frybread greaze off of my lippz??"

check out - http://www.iGive.com/porcupineclinic

Comment

Your Faysh...

I use goot ol Covergirl Outlast number 650 Cafe Laste, it dosnt come off even when you want it to! AYE!

I swear you can scarf down 5 Indian Taco's and your lips are still slick and perty!

I use Avon eye products, dont know why but they are the shizzle!
                            ..::First ever 2002-2003 Powwows.com Princess::..
                            ~*~*~* The original POWWOWCHIC49 *~*~*~
                            *~*JINGLE IT*~*

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• Piderhuu
                              Park corner bench
                              by Piderhuu
                              During these afternoons, I suddenly saw an elderly couple. They are around 80 years old. The old couple walk hand in hand. They chirped and chatted like a young couple. Husband talks, wife laughs and vice versa.

After walking for a while, the old couple helped each other to sit on a ghe...
                              Today, 11:22 PM
                            • OLChemist
                              Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                              by OLChemist
                              *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                              06-21-2021, 12:08 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X