Sumo

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flim Festival Reviews

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Flim Festival Reviews

    For all of you who attended the film festival.......give us your reviews.....

  • #2
    what celebratees were there?
    We want a lady on the streets but a freak in the bed!

    Comment


    • #3
      Can't remeber everyones names....let s ee Gary Farmmer, Adam, Eddie Spears....oh hell adn a lot more. I only went on friday night. The move on Friday was Dreamkeeper. It was pretty good ....but vary long, it will air in December on ABC for the full 4hrs. The actors were cool cuz they just hung out like regualr skins. Very Feindly.
      The only thing that buggd me was,durning the begining theesival ran some short presentation that listedl it's major sponsors. Most of the major sponsors seemed to be Californina Skins. Yet durning the presentation the backgraound pictures showed allkinds of skins EXECPT california Skins. ALso in the featured film the "story teller" told diffent stories from many diffrent nation, agian execpt from any Cali Tribes. Just an obersrvation. They did not show the movie in it's full length so maybe there is a Cali story and it will be shown during the TV showing. BUt I doubt it.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by ndnkidz_5
        The only thing that buggd me was,durning the begining theesival ran some short presentation that listedl it's major sponsors. Most of the major sponsors seemed to be Californina Skins. Yet durning the presentation the backgraound pictures showed allkinds of skins EXECPT california Skins. ALso in the featured film the "story teller" told diffent stories from many diffrent nation, agian execpt from any Cali Tribes.
        ~~~~~*~~~~~*~~~~~*~~~~~*

        I agree....they want the CA Indian money to get their 'vision' of this film off the ground, slap a "credit" up there and yet no mention of our traditions. It's not surprising..... We left early, but quite frankly, I just didn't get into the film, if you watch it in December, let me know how it ended.........
        "Those who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those doing it."

        ~ Ah nech me hewet ~ :49:

        Comment


        • #5
          Too be honest ~ I had a better time chomping on my clam chowder and shrimp hoagie at the wharf, while watching the homeless guy sleep on north beach! :Sleeping

          Hopefullythe other films are better through out the week!
          :Thumbs
          If there ain't soccer in heaven ~ I ain't going!!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Runnerz
            ~~~~~*~~~~~*~~~~~*~~~~~*

            I agree....they want the CA Indian money to get their 'vision' of this film off the ground, slap a "credit" up there and yet no mention of our traditions. It's not surprising..... We left early, but quite frankly, I just didn't get into the film, if you watch it in December, let me know how it ended.........
            hey my ex and his homie seen u and your sis there!
            The only time its too late to start dancing is when you're dead.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by superndngyrl
              hey my ex and his homie seen u and your sis there!
              They were eyeing my bag of sourdough bread and clam chowder weren't they? I was saving it for my midnight snack-ity snack! :7:
              If there ain't soccer in heaven ~ I ain't going!!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Gah-Gah!
                They were eyeing my bag of sourdough bread and clam chowder weren't they? I was saving it for my midnight snack-ity snack! :7:
                yep. thats exactly what they were doin.
                The only time its too late to start dancing is when you're dead.

                Comment


                • #9
                  I didn't see noone with a sourdough bag unless you had it stuffed inside a purse or something.Yo I had a cool time glad it didnt' raid cuz we got a flat Friday on our way on nimitz and had to push it across the road. But the film was ok I don't know if I can wathc it again but it was cool. My mom like it so then we stayed at the motel and I took them to the golden gate bridge. Yo it was a cool weekend. Saturdya was cool with the award but it was cool I would have dressed better if I knew more people were going to dress up all fancy and stuff.
                  So broke I'm thinking of pawning my gold toof!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by superndngyrl
                    hey my ex and his homie seen u and your sis there!
                    ~~~~~*~~~~~*~~~~~*~~~~~*

                    Poom-poom, yes, we were there....:Wave....where were you SUPERNDNGYRL? You should have gone....:). Didn't even need a coat, it was a perfect weathered evening...
                    "Those who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those doing it."

                    ~ Ah nech me hewet ~ :49:

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Gold_toothed_dancer
                      I didn't see noone with a sourdough bag unless you had it stuffed inside a purse or something.Yo I had a cool time glad it didnt' raid cuz we got a flat Friday on our way on nimitz and had to push it across the road. But the film was ok I don't know if I can wathc it again but it was cool. My mom like it so then we stayed at the motel and I took them to the golden gate bridge. Yo it was a cool weekend. Saturdya was cool with the award but it was cool I would have dressed better if I knew more people were going to dress up all fancy and stuff.
                      Sorry to hear about the flat....:(...no fun!
                      "Those who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those doing it."

                      ~ Ah nech me hewet ~ :49:

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Runnerz
                        ~~~~~*~~~~~*~~~~~*~~~~~*

                        Poom-poom, yes, we were there....:Wave....where were you SUPERNDNGYRL? You should have gone....:). Didn't even need a coat, it was a perfect weathered evening...
                        awww if i would've known it was gonna be like that I wouldn've went. oh well ... some other time. :)
                        The only time its too late to start dancing is when you're dead.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Yothat cool runnerz we got it fixed. 2 china men hleped push and over the drive port. Yo the palace is big and isn't that from some movie or something. I ain't never been there before and it was nice. Saw alot of pow-wow peeps and can any one tell me what was up witht hat dude in the danny boon hat didn't he see all the peeps laughning. Lots of pretty girls but I think they thought my sister and hers kids were my wife and kids yep that must of ben it. That dude was crazy though.ndnkid the calis left out in the cold again our day is coming though.
                          So broke I'm thinking of pawning my gold toof!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I had a good time. I went Saturday for the awards only. I didn't check out any of the films because they were during work and I didn't see myself taking time off to see a movie. But it was good I will go next year and will know to bring a camera next time. There were so many good looking actors and actresses I wish I knew there names. I suggest eating something before the show next year because I didn't and that was a big mistake.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I would of shared my snacks with you Dancin! Although, your probably sick and tired of smelling seafood working with 75% Asians!!
                              If there ain't soccer in heaven ~ I ain't going!!

                              Comment

                              Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

                              Loading...

                              Trending

                              Collapse

                              Sidebar Ad

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X