Car Accident In Saskatchewan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car Accident In Saskatchewan

Hello everyone!! For those of you who are aware of Jason Daniels a Champion Traditional Dancer from Sturgeon Lake, Saskatchewan, he was in a terrible car accident this past week along with his girlfriend and a 3 yr old child. They are all in ICU and in terrible shape. Please keep them in your prayers and hoping that they will make a successful recovery.

I heard of this the wknd it happened...such sad news. Any update on Jason and his family? My prayers are with Jason, his wife, and their families...

Comment

:Angel2 Jason Daniels, Girlfriend, and child are doing very well and are back home. Everyone has recover and is looking forward to what this year has to bring.. thanks to all the people, support as well as prayers.:Angel:
      be glad of life... because it gives you the chance to love and to work and to play and to look at the stars...life is not having and getting, but a being and a becoming..

Comment

Sweeeet!! Glad to hear everyone is healing....Best wishes to the family.....:).
        "Those who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those doing it."

~ Ah nech me hewet ~ :49:

Comment

that's awesome news! best wishes to a full recovery. :)

Comment

oh jeezers.... well my prayers go out to this family. Jason, Girlfriend, and Baby may everything be as good as it was *a-ho* :Angel:
            ~*~Just you wait and see...THat we were really meant to be..heyo heey heey yo..~*~

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• vince_j
              Response from Willow Jack
              by vince_j
              In case you didn't know, Willow responded in the Prayers for Darryle and Willow Jack and family thread at 6AM today (29 Aug).

I didn't want you all to overlook it. It's on Page 6.

http://www.powwows.com/gathering/sho...654#post654654
              08-29-2005, 02:53 PM
            • Nezbah
              Please help the Barber Family
              by Nezbah
              I am writing this on the behalf of a dear dear friend Georgette Barber and her family. This morning I heard some tragic news, as her husband of 34 years of age, Bryan Barber, passed away in his sleep, apparently either of sleep apnea or an athsma attack. Fortunately it was a very quiet passing and...
              08-20-2006, 12:07 AM
            • RedbirdsVision
              Luis Bonet crosses over
              by RedbirdsVision
              Luis Many Bears Bonet passed away at approximately 7 p.m. on March 7. He had sufered a massice heart attack on March 4. His family and friends were with him continuously throughout the four day hospital vigil.
              Luis and his family lived a humble life. There home and their lodge was open to...
              03-09-2006, 01:48 AM
            • Eagle Watcher
              Child-welfare law blamed for whisking natives south
              by Eagle Watcher
              The forced relocation and adoption of Native Children is not just a Canadian problem it is also a problem in the United States. It is a more hidden continuation of the tactic used at places like the Carlisle school. When the link dies I will break my own rule on reprinting stories and post it in its...
              06-08-2001, 11:56 AM
            • Wepunkwteme
              A.I.I.Alert#31 - Young Lakota Man Murdered In His Cell!
              by Wepunkwteme
              What will you do?
              The letter I sent these Racist Officials is below this article.
              Please send yours then pass this Alert on to every Person
              and Group you know.
              This Must Not Stand!

[COLOR=Olive]Press Release: The Mysterious Death of Jay Spotted Elk
              09-17-2005, 03:26 PM

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
              Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
              by OLChemist
              *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
              06-21-2021, 01:08 PM
            • Tsalagi_Phoenix
              Books!
              by Tsalagi_Phoenix
              It seems that all the 'what are you reading now' threads have died and I decided to make my own thread for books.

Post what you're currently reading, ask for recommendations or give recommendations, post what books you got most recently and anything else book related.

I'm...
              02-16-2012, 08:46 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X