Did It Snow Where Your At??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did It Snow Where Your At??

WOAH we are gettin the 1st big snow storm of the season here in good ol six nations. Posed to snow for 2 days!! EEEH! I Hate snow!
    Is it snowin where you are at? Have ya had snow already and if so how much?
    " I'll Always Have Mad Love For That Fool! "

Hey. It snowed on saturday, about 2" but then it started raining, that sh!t froze and by Sunday it was all gone again. Last Night we had a freezing arctic wind and it kept me awake for part of the night, I could hear the branches of the trees grinding against the house they were bent over so far! Freezing rain on the windshield of my truck this morning at 5:00 am.
    Listen to my heart, not just my mouth! The most powerfull thing we can do is,,,share,,, if we don't it dies with us.

It is the year of the bear, I am sharpening my claws and will no longer tollerate harrassment.

Born in Winnipeg raised in the Pikwakanagan, Deutschland was never home! Army brat that had no choice in a parents duties to home and country. I Too Serve our flag and work for the uniform.
    Stand behind our troops or stand IN FRONT of them.

Comment

Ohhh yeah. Lotsa snow here today. No work, schools closed. Sewing day for me. Yaayyyy! Still under a blizzard warning here. *fun* :D
      "Gaa wiin daa-aangoshkigaazo ahaw enaabiyaan gaa-inaabid"

Comment

Some but not enough to cy over.

Comment

Have fun in the snow!! :Wave

I wish we had a few flakey flakes!! :c1:
          If there ain't soccer in heaven ~ I ain't going!!

Comment

We had some Snow but it all melted :p I heard maybe by sunday it might :dontknow:
            *~*~*~Do Not Lead me in to Temptation I can Find it myself*~*~*~ :D :uptosomet

Comment

No; that's why I'm going to it up at Tahoe.

Comment

are you crazy? its TX. we rarely see snow down here.
                The only time its too late to start dancing is when you're dead.

Comment

oh yeah

i live in montana!!!
                  we had a blizzard a few weeks ago, we still have snow, its almost melted though

Comment

S-WORD,
                    WOULD YOU ALL QUIT CUSSING!

*burr.... hates s-n-o-w*
                    "What goes around comes around. Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching. Sing like nobody's listening. Live like it's Heaven on Earth." Author-nknown

Comment

I wish!

Comment

Here in Alaska we are finishing our second day of snow...so far so good, we've only gotten about 6 inches so far and it suppose to stop this evening. I can can't cuss it to much, the snow is much later than it should be again this year (were normally shoveling this stuff in early October). So its here and were going to be stuck with it till roughly April....(sigh) such is life in Alaska
                        We the unwilling, lead by the unknowing, have been doing so much with so little, for so long, we are now qualified to do anything with nothing.

Comment

:Thinking ... hmmm what is sssss--sss---nnnooowww?? LOL.. HA!! Arizona hardly get snow it seems, only in the northern part of th az, but even then its not snow!!! *L* Its flurries!! :rofl2: :rofl2:

Comment

:34: Not yet! Still waiting.. :coocoo:
                            If there ain't soccer in heaven ~ I ain't going!!

Comment

Originally posted by wallFlower
                              I wish!
                              ~~~~~*~~~~*~~~~~*~~~~~*

Me too....:).
                              "Those who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those doing it."

~ Ah nech me hewet ~ :49:

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
                                Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                                by OLChemist
                                *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                                06-21-2021, 01:08 PM
                              • TigerEyes214
                                Neverending Game
                                by TigerEyes214
                                k. I didn't see any game like this before so....short and sweet here goes:

Last one to post wins!!! GO!!!!!!

(so far I'm the winner) :taunting:
                                05-07-2004, 04:12 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X