• MishkomekinaakIkwe
    replied
    LMAO!

Leave a comment:

• superndngyrl
    replied
    Re: Re: um...

Originally posted by Dat1NdnGuy
    I cant say I agree wiff da dude being the mean one in the relationship....but ALL the other stuff is right on the money. It's always ok for a chick to say or do ANYTHING they damn well please and it aint a thang...but a dudes so much as breathes at the wrong time...and its TOTALLY WRONG!!!....
    someone totally has your trained right! Wooo Hooo someone scoop up Dat1NDNGuy fast! he's a keeper. ;)

Leave a comment:

• MishkomekinaakIkwe
    replied
    *shakes head at you goons*

Wake up and smell the frybread you silly ndn's! You just have not dated a real woman yet....... poor fellas!
    :lol2:

Leave a comment:

• Dat1NdnGuy
    replied
    Re: um...

Originally posted by Aaron
    Usually, its the guy thats mean in a relationship, but its kind of different for me (and my dad, lol!)
    Physical abuse, (charlie horses, slaps and bites) verbal abuse (dayum cree, stupid, typical male) and can't forget emotional abuse (I hate you!!! .... i'll be back on the first....)

I cant say I agree wiff da dude being the mean one in the relationship....but ALL the other stuff is right on the money. It's always ok for a chick to say or do ANYTHING they damn well please and it aint a thang...but a dudes so much as breathes at the wrong time...and its TOTALLY WRONG!!!....

Leave a comment:

• Dancin by the bay
    replied
    "Treated good" is on Thursday: before payday on Friday,she starts acting nice. Then Friday (payday) she is super nice and sweet. Saturday she's getting a little less nice. Sunday after she's used all your hard earned paycheck she's the devil's daughter again- well until the next paycheck.
    :devil

Leave a comment:

• Dancin by the bay
    replied
    Re: um...

Originally posted by Aaron
    Usually, its the guy thats mean in a relationship, but its kind of different for me (and my dad, lol!)
    Physical abuse, (charlie horses, slaps and bites) verbal abuse (dayum cree, stupid, typical male) and can't forget emotional abuse (I hate you!!! .... i'll be back on the first....)

Leave a comment:

• Aaron
    replied
    um...

Leave a comment:

• Hoochita
    started a topic All NDN men!: Define what is being "Treated Good"

All NDN men!: Define what is being "Treated Good"

Ayez...what's being 'treated good' by another indian women suppose to be like?

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
    Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
    by OLChemist
    *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
    06-21-2021, 12:08 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X