Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ~>zits zits zits

anyone know how 2 get rid of zits and pimples

Lay off the chocolate, mrs sweetchocolate!

Who knows? No reason to stop taking your birth control, but my skin has been awesome my entire pregnancy!
    "What goes around comes around. Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching. Sing like nobody's listening. Live like it's Heaven on Earth." Author-nknown

Comment

maybe if you change your name here, they'll go away.

shaa :p

kidding apitche :p
      "Gaa wiin daa-aangoshkigaazo ahaw enaabiyaan gaa-inaabid"

Comment

Try out Proactiv. I know, I was totally a skeptic, but I have tried it out and my skin has totally cleared up. Im a believer.

R.

Comment

Go see a dermotologist...they can give u some good stuff....or dab on a lil lemon juice...and DRINK LOTS AND LOTS OF WATER!....
          "Out greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, our greatest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light not our darkness that most frightens us."

"Never Compromise yourself, Your all you've got"

"An eye for an eye will only lead to a blind world."

Comment

Wash your FACE!:Chatter
            but if you use lotion after washing your face at night
            don't, it will help dry them up
            and I'm with sweet syilx on Pro Activ!
            It works really good
            (¯`·._)Ït §M꣣$ £¡kë ®åíñßÕw§ (¯`·._)

Comment

i wash my face 3 times a day i do not know what is wrong with me

Comment

Over scrubbing can do harm too... you dry you ol face up by doing that and your body naturally trys to replinish the skin..in doing so it gets it all oily again! Be patient! Don't waste you money on the drug store treatment or wal mart specials. Use a non deoderized soap 2 times a day (morning and night)... DRINK LOTS of water anyway! Water is sooo good for your body esp as a woman!
                And if sylix says proactiv works I'd say go with it-girlys skin looks real pritty in her pic!
                good luck...!
                Last edited by MishkomekinaakIkwe; 11-15-2003, 02:04 PM.
                "What goes around comes around. Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching. Sing like nobody's listening. Live like it's Heaven on Earth." Author-nknown

Comment

3 words
                  exfoliate, cleanse, moisturize
                  WHEN FACED WITH A CHALLENGE, LOOK FOR A WAY NOT A WAY OUT.
                  Death: The pain passes but the beauty remains.

Comment

Maybe try changing facial clensers. I know sometimes you could be having a allergic reaction. And definately, moisterizers. Every time you wash your face, moisterizer.

So proactive works huh? I will have to give it a try, I have small "bumps" right by my nose I can not get rid of.
                    I didn't do it, honestly. I have burned all the proof.

Comment

mishko~thanks.

Yeah, the proactiv works like a charm. I dont wanna sound like I am doing an advertisement here, but I thought about trying it out for a couple of years, but I was pretty skeptical. But my skin was getting pretty out of control for a while and then decided to give it a go. I have been using it for only two weeks now and it has pretty much gotten rid of all of my blemishes. What have ya got to lose, right ?

R.

BTW, Realised how cheezy that last post sounded, sounded like one of those chicks on the proactiv informercials on late at night, haha.

Comment

I have pretty decent skin but it's still very sensitive. When I have the occassional breakout, a little dab of toothpaste at night before I got to sleep usually knocks it out by morning. Seriously.... it works.
                        SHAKE IT!!!!

Comment

brillo pad and comet cleanser
                          believe in yourself

Comment

H2O.....Lots of it will help....daily....;)
                            "Those who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those doing it."

~ Ah nech me hewet ~ :49:

Comment

Originally posted by Pony
                              brillo pad and comet cleanser

Brillo pad??? comet cleanser???

*LMAO* PONY!!!

:lol2:

i hope you was kidding!! :p :Chatter :Chatter

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
                                Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                                by OLChemist
                                *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                                06-21-2021, 01:08 PM
                              • NahimanaSung
                                Hosting young girl in rez
                                by NahimanaSung
                                Hey!

I'm half Lakota/Dakota native american, currently living in France. I'm 18 years old, and at a point in my life where I really feel the need to explore my ancestry and learn more about my culture.

I don't know if this is the appropriate forum or way to ask,...
                                03-07-2016, 09:56 AM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X