more news on ol woundie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• more news on ol woundie

WB re-establishing himself as chief and says he got asked by "Dakota Sioux" tribe

he is mad that we call him motoopi (because he forgets that's how he spelled it for years)

he says he made it rain by doing a rain dance.....took credit for hail and everything "because he is 5/8th Dakota Sioux"

he was on message board asking if he couldn't get enrollment in Ft Totten (spirit lake) if they can give him paperwork so he can go join Quapaw

still making threats........says he was native trained since childhood to live off the land "because he is 5/8th Dakota Sioux" and will bring war to us

says he is making a war bonnet.......and is gonna wear it with all the feathers he earned counting "coo"

I tried leaving him alone but the dummy kept contacting peoples friends and calling real Indians fake, and child molesters and making videos......so I no longer feel bad for him

he plays stupid games he wins stupid prizes

he now has the attention he deserves in the form of his own fan page

https://www.facebook.com/groups/254614111562606/
    "I on the trail of a possible good Indian lady and she is reported to like the old way's and she to believes in big family and being at home with kids all the time"... - MOTOOPI aka WOUNDED BEAR

check this out
    Franklyn (Mato'opi) D.Charlton
    June 30, 2015 at 12:18 AM

hi to all i mato’opi stand against the keystone xl if needed to fight to stop it i will
    Asema Is Sacred
    Traditional Use, Not Misuse
    Wakan Tanka please have compassion on me.
    OK Niji we are running a train with red over yellow at this powwow.

Comment

Wow-he needs help-and a padded room for sure.
      Take nothing for granted. Life can change irrevocably in a heartbeat.

I will not feed the troll-well, I will try.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• namamiinc
        Hello From FLorida
        by namamiinc
        I’m a new member in town` and I’m so honored to be a part of PowWow community. Hope will to get to more friends and knowledge....
        12-01-2022, 07:14 AM
      • OLChemist
        Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
        by OLChemist
        *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
        06-21-2021, 01:08 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X