Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fav things

what is your fav thing in the whole world as in anything

:devil I can't say ~ It's not very lady like to mention! LMNAO! But then again I aint no lady
    If there ain't soccer in heaven ~ I ain't going!!

Comment

Do I have to name just one??

1> My Andy Pandy!
      2> Bubble baths
      3> hehehe.. cant say!
      "A single tear found it's way down her face. She swallowed in an effort to choke back the flood that threatened to follow. She lifted her chin. She was an Apache. Her captors would NOT see her cry...."
      --Walks Alone, Brian Burks

"My hair is long, my skin is tan, my eyes brown, and my heart strong. I am an Apache woman. I will not be broken."

Comment

Being able to laugh my heart out with my friends. Men come and go, but friends are forever.....

Comment

my freedom.
          "I know that you’ve been damaged, your soul has suffered such abuse, but I am not your savior, I am just as screwed as you."

Comment

B-ball and slots!
            -Don't hate me because I'm
            wise beyond my years-

Comment

My ride is my most favorite thing in the whole world. I take care of it and it takes care of me. I was gonna say money was my favorite thing but if I don't have a way to get to work, I don't have any money.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
                Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                by OLChemist
                *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                06-21-2021, 01:08 PM
              • NahimanaSung
                Hosting young girl in rez
                by NahimanaSung
                Hey!

I'm half Lakota/Dakota native american, currently living in France. I'm 18 years old, and at a point in my life where I really feel the need to explore my ancestry and learn more about my culture.

I don't know if this is the appropriate forum or way to ask,...
                03-07-2016, 09:56 AM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X