Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sweetchocolates beautyparlor

welcome 2 my beautyparlor
    how my i help u what can i do 4 u my assistant will help u his name is elliott but we call hi ellio

I would like both a french manicure and pedicure:D Also some deep conditioning for my hair, and a dye job that would actually take to my hair!

How 'bout the rest of you girls.... or even guyz?

Comment

great...i need my nails and hair did!:Chatter
      WHEN FACED WITH A CHALLENGE, LOOK FOR A WAY NOT A WAY OUT.
      Death: The pain passes but the beauty remains.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• red_summit
        To cut my hair, or to not cut my hair
        by red_summit
        Gettin bored.. I needed something to make me look busy.. I'm gonna trim my hair anyways.. but I just don't know how short... thinkin maybe about half way... I'm 5'7 and my hair is past my.. "tailfeather" j/k listenin to too much radio.. but yeah.. gotta go..:Angel2
        09-27-2003, 02:28 PM
      • nt_inuk
        My Caribou Hair Tufting Workshop
        by nt_inuk
        :37: Just wanted to give y'all a thank you for your tips and helpfulness in trying to help me get caribou hair for my tufting workshop.
        :supperhap :supperhap :supperhap :supperhap
        I just got back from teaching my workshop and it went super ... all my students left with their very...
        08-23-2004, 02:22 PM
      • Creewoman05
        Braiding Hair/Other Styles For Dancing
        by Creewoman05
        For those that braid their hair, and others that might not, how do you wear your hair when dancing? I am going to a pre Valentines dance tomorrow, and I can't do two inside out french braids, which is how I would like to wear my hair... that and have to have some kind of design so the back barrete stays...
        02-11-2008, 10:19 AM
      • Czechy
        short hair help
        by Czechy
        I was recently diagnosed with cancer (Hodgkin's lymphoma) and will be starting my treatments soon. The chemo will make my hair fall out. After treatment is over and my hair starts growing back, its gonna be short for quite a while. My hair take FOREVER to grow.

My question is, once...
        08-22-2006, 12:48 PM
      • paintedsun22
        Hair Styles
        by paintedsun22
        I usually dance with my hair down or occasionally in braids. Any suggestions for other styles? An elder said something about wrapping my braids in ermine. Any thoughts?
        01-12-2005, 05:25 PM

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
        Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
        by OLChemist
        *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
        06-21-2021, 12:08 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X