Toe shortening

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toe shortening

Tonight I was watching 20/20, they had a story about women who surgically shorten their toes so they can fit into their Jimmy Choo's. Pumps are in fashion these dayz and this is the lates craze. Ladies even inject botox in the ball of there feet so it's more comfortable wearing heels. Dang thank god I' m Ndn . Here our men don't expect us to go to the extreme. I guess the bigger your feet the more designs you can put on them .:Angel:

cheekryst whats next.
    "Gaa wiin daa-aangoshkigaazo ahaw enaabiyaan gaa-inaabid"

Comment

if u ask me thats kinda nasty.why in the world would you do that????my toes are short & stubby (lol)but im happy w/them.lol.yeah,wallflower,im happy im ndn too b/c the n8ive guys dont expect all that.
      who lives in a pineapple under the sea? man i wish it was me!

Comment

i am not sure why anyone would want to do that, unless their toes were really huge.
        Bahnisiain

Comment

is it safe to say that big foot did not come from native heritage?????????????????????

j/k
          I didn't do it, honestly. I have burned all the proof.

Comment

chop or streeeeetch

and in china they get there knees stretched and rods set in there legs and slowly stretched so they not so dam tiny. one chick got stretched 3 inches but one leg is stretched more then the othr and she hobbles now
            Friends dont let friends take home ugly Men. :huddle:

:indian1: THE DARKER THE FLESH THEN THE DEEPER THE ROOTS :indian1:

Comment

Re: Toe shortening

Originally posted by wallFlower
              I guess the bigger your feet the more designs you can put on them .
              :Chatter
              hhahahhahaha... goot one!
              geeze man, that's ridiculous! i wouldn't ever do anything like that, but i guess they got money to "kick" around like that huh!?
              "i don't like to walk fast man - i like to strut!"

Comment

Why not just dunk their toes into a parahna infested pool and they get their toes shortened at no cost.
                `~`~He kai a te rangatira he korero~`~`
                ``The food of a chief is talk``

Comment

could be a good blonde joke.

Shoes are too small, so she goes to cut her toes so she can fit into her new shoes. :Chatter
                  "Gaa wiin daa-aangoshkigaazo ahaw enaabiyaan gaa-inaabid"

Comment

The Botox is what really gets me. Why would you inject something so toxic into yr system. Wow, white peeps:Thinking

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• Piderhuu
                      Park corner bench
                      by Piderhuu
                      During these afternoons, I suddenly saw an elderly couple. They are around 80 years old. The old couple walk hand in hand. They chirped and chatted like a young couple. Husband talks, wife laughs and vice versa.

After walking for a while, the old couple helped each other to sit on a ghe...
                      Yesterday, 11:22 PM
                    • OLChemist
                      Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                      by OLChemist
                      *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                      06-21-2021, 12:08 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X