Getting rid of Mommy "chubs"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting rid of Mommy "chubs"

aight, mommies, how do you get rid of the lsat 10 pounds?????

sit-ups, crunches and eating good foods just is not working for me
    I didn't do it, honestly. I have burned all the proof.

Keep up the crunchies and good-food diet and exercise anyway! No doubt they are good for you in any event. How long since you've had your baby?
    I got the mommie chubs and have had those chubbies since I've had my daughters. I am not big and I am not skinny. I am for the most part, health conscious. Hey, I'm proud of my mommie chubs *LOL*. Just keep on doing what you are doing and it will show eventually! Love who you are! :D
    "Gaa wiin daa-aangoshkigaazo ahaw enaabiyaan gaa-inaabid"

Comment

Originally posted by ojibwaysweetie
      Love who you are! :D
      Yeppers! but I understand... if you find a secret remedy for those last 10 lbs... be sure to let me in on it k?! I plan to breastfeed and my doc told me that the baby's suckling burns calories in my body and helps with weight-loss!
      "What goes around comes around. Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching. Sing like nobody's listening. Live like it's Heaven on Earth." Author-nknown

Comment

Originally posted by MishkomekinaakIkwe
        Yeppers! but I understand... if you find a secret remedy for those last 10 lbs... be sure to let me in on it k?! I plan to breastfeed and my doc told me that the baby's suckling burns calories in my body and helps with weight-loss!

Oh yeah. So true. Breastfeeding really does help with losing the baby weight left on us. Also helps to bring everything else inside back to normal ;)
        "Gaa wiin daa-aangoshkigaazo ahaw enaabiyaan gaa-inaabid"

Comment

Much of what you're doing is a start...is this your first child? I have 3 and with my first one, I was fortunate to return to my pre-preg wt., but with baby #2 & #3, it's been much tougher for me...my youngest is 5 and I'm still working on it...doing pilates everyday has helped me...and it shows since I can now fit a sz. 10 since college. Allow yourself about 2 yrs for the body to return to its pre-pregnancy state.

Comment

I wasn't able to breastfeed my son as much as I had wanted to. :( My son got Thrush, my doctor didn't do anything bout it, and then it infected my breasts. So I had to quit breast feeding him. I lost all but 10 pounds of the baby weight. I had to get rid of all my jeans that I had before because I have bigger hips now. :(
            He is 3 months old now. This is my first baby. He is so cool. I am glad he got most of my personality. He does look just like his daddy though.
            I didn't do it, honestly. I have burned all the proof.

Comment

you are doing the right thing by eating right and exercise. I have four childern, still a size five and it didn't take that long to do after having children, just stick with it!!! You'll do great! Don't let having children be an excuse for the extra pounds!!!:)
              sigpicDisclaimer: Storyteller and I are friends no matter what our evil twins say on the rhyme thread

Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, laying in hospitals, dying of nothing....

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you!

Four things you can't recover:

The stone........after the throw. The word........after it's said.

The occasion...........after it's missed. The time.........after it's gone.

Comment

Ayees...size 10? I wish! he he he! Good for you ndnbeauty! *L* at #2, #3! No names, just numbers!

*L* at Miss... really hope my baby has my brains and his daddy's looks! He's a hottie!
                "What goes around comes around. Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching. Sing like nobody's listening. Live like it's Heaven on Earth." Author-nknown

Comment

Weight loss after baby

Breastfeed if you can. It takes an extra 300 calories to produce for you little one. With my son I had gained 40 pounds with him, and lost 30 the first 6 weeks. I didn't do anything special, didn't change any eating habits from my pregnancy and I started dancing 3 months after he was born.

The only way to lose it is to move, do anything as long as your active, you'll start to notice the difference.

Good luck to you...................

Comment

I was fortunate with both of my kids, my oldest is 4 years old, i was back to my prepregnancy weight after like 1 month after having him and with my second child, same situation :D, my youngest is now 7 months old, but while i was prego with my first child, i did work out and what not, and with my second child, hardly ever worked out :Chatter :Chatter just did alot of shopping lol... haha but i think its becuz i have high metabolism too sooo as of right now, i didn't gain a thing from both of my pregnancies :D :Thumbs i can fit into alot of my old jeans before i got prego!!! wayyyy cooooll huh??? :D

Comment

Don't even listen to Burberri.. listen to this girl! LOL.. this is the chick that maybe fit into a size 10 at 9 months. :Chatter

Comment

Originally posted by ~*ReZeBel*~
                        Don't even listen to Burberri.. listen to this girl! LOL.. this is the chick that maybe fit into a size 10 at 9 months. :Chatter

*LMAO* Ohhh yeah i totally forgot about that.. hahaha I wore flippin regular pants up until like 8 or 9 months of my pregnancy!! BUUTTT i was slowly progressing from like size to size :Chatter, dang the biggest size i've ever wore was a size 8 lmao Seriously tho, the maternity pants were toooo dang big for me lol.. felt like they was going to fall off me!! *LMAO* :Chatter :Chatter

Anyways... summer ya nerd, i totally forgot about that!!! LMAO :Chatter :Chatter

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X