Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snag Me Up!

:2: Okay evera one-heres your FREE online dating service! :2:
    No more fees, applications, etc! Brought to you by Mishko's Bored Side!

Just tell us your best pick up line!

If you like what you see.. flirt back or pm them!*hoots at silly self*
    Last edited by MishkomekinaakIkwe; 11-16-2003, 11:09 PM.
    "What goes around comes around. Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching. Sing like nobody's listening. Live like it's Heaven on Earth." Author-nknown

A few years ago, after a real good 2 step, my snag asked me if I wanted to go out for breakfast ...I was amazed at how I could find a hottie with sum real brains & respect for once and I agreed to breakfast... then he went "Want me ta call you or nudge you"

I was so blustered and disapointed :Blush I didn't know what to say so I turned and walked away... he was so cute.....
    "What goes around comes around. Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching. Sing like nobody's listening. Live like it's Heaven on Earth." Author-nknown

Comment

Want me to call you or nudge you.. *LOL*. gotta give it up for him though...that is cute and he tried! :Chatter
      "Gaa wiin daa-aangoshkigaazo ahaw enaabiyaan gaa-inaabid"

Comment

Hmmm..... If I didn't know better, I'd think people didn't like to snag... or every ones keeping their lines to themselves?!:p

Comment

<--got snagged two and a half years ago, and now I'm hooked ;)
          :2: :2: :2: :2:

Comment

He didn't really have any pickup lines, but he is hilarious. One thing comes to mind what he said.

"Walleyes in the Great Lakes are like the Ojibway women. They are hard to catch, they are fiesty and they are damned good eating"

*lmao*

Comment

Originally posted by ojibwaysweetie
              He didn't really have any pickup lines, but he is hilarious. One thing comes to mind what he said.

"Walleyes in the Great Lakes are like the Ojibway women. They are hard to catch, they are fiesty and they are damned good eating"

*lmao*
              :rofl2: :rofl2:

Comment

Originally posted by MishkomekinaakIkwe
                "Want me ta call you or nudge you"
                *ROFLMAO* Good one!!!!
                He's the type of rez I like
                ~A. Waquie Nov. 2003~

Comment

Originally posted by MishkomekinaakIkwe
                  A few years ago, after a real good 2 step, my snag asked me if I wanted to go out for breakfast ...I was amazed at how I could find a hottie with sum real brains & respect for once and I agreed to breakfast... then he went "Want me ta call you or nudge you"

I was so blustered and disapointed :Blush I didn't know what to say so I turned and walked away... he was so cute.....
                  :p :Chatter :p :Chatter ndnz.. huh!!! Funny tho... lol.. I prolly woulda juss started laffin'.
                  ~* Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to *~

Comment

Jus cheap, thas a line from a popular movie...lol

Comment

C'mon people! Am I the ONLY person whos ever been hit on? or hit on someone else?

*Mumbles "Shhesh, here goes my thread".....*

Comment

HHMMM...maybe you are the only one who has been hit on LOL, or maybe the "smooth" pick up line mentioned earlier got us all flustered:Eyepopper and we can't think of anything to top that.
                        yeah, yeah, yeah...

...never underestimate the power of stupid people in groups...

If quizzes are "quizical"...What are tests?

Comment

Can I darken that hickey? still remains the worst one I ever heard....lol

Comment

Originally posted by tradish_wiyan
                            HHMMM...maybe you are the only one who has been hit on LOL, or maybe the "smooth" pick up line mentioned earlier got us all flustered:Eyepopper and we can't think of anything to top that.
                            Smooth? That was awful! I hated it and it certainly didn't work for him! Don't top me! Tell me all! The good, the bad, the ugly! I'm sure there are a few bad pick up lines out there at people still laff at! :p
                            I just wanna see how cheesy people get when they hit on peeps! My friend and I were discussing how some guys are stuck on "damn girl, your fine" and thats it... what happened to using pick up lines?

Comment

Okay, okay Mishko .... you're dragging it out of me! Aye :Chatter One time I was in college and we were having a fashion show, I was modeling a beaded buckskin dress for a friend of mine that designed the dress. This Southern Cheyenne student comes up to me after the show and tells me, "Damn! You're the kind of Indian woman that we used to steal" ..... I thought that was a good line, but still didn't work on me. :)

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
                                Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                                by OLChemist
                                *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                                06-21-2021, 01:08 PM
                              • TigerEyes214
                                Neverending Game
                                by TigerEyes214
                                k. I didn't see any game like this before so....short and sweet here goes:

Last one to post wins!!! GO!!!!!!

(so far I'm the winner) :taunting:
                                05-07-2004, 04:12 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X