sounds of hell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sounds of hell

okay...i had to share this website w/u people....i wanna see alot of natives in heaven so just take a peek at this site and be sure to listen to the audio near the middle

http://www.av1611.org/hell.html
    WHEN FACED WITH A CHALLENGE, LOOK FOR A WAY NOT A WAY OUT.
    Death: The pain passes but the beauty remains.

does anyone believe that hell is on earth? like they said..in the volcanoes and stuff?

Comment

i see that people r veiwin but no one is posting? is this too much for some people?

Comment

I exited out of the site. That stuff skeers me. :Scared
        "Gaa wiin daa-aangoshkigaazo ahaw enaabiyaan gaa-inaabid"

Comment

wierded out my wife. I sent the link to my dad. Why doesn't someone go back to the hole and get a better recording?
          Why do they keep calling me Uk Shan?

Comment

yeah..that'll be interesting if there were new footage.....i wouldnt mind goin to siberia and hearing it for myself....theres no doubt that i'll be scared but its a wondering site to see or hear

Comment

eek!

:Shocked okay! Now I am a little freaked out! I didn't even get to check it out! I went to the website and when I clicked on the part to listen to the article, my comp started to load the realplayer and when the guy started talking my comp shut off for a second! Okay so that didn't scare me too much! But when I went back to reload the article I got booted off the internet! So then I pressed the sign on button and it said aol reset my connection. Yikes!:Crazy So now I'm wondering if I should try it a second time!?!?! :sweat:
              If you should suck my soul, I should lick your funky emotions. Nothing's good unless you play with it, play with me baby.

Did you just see what god did to us man?

If Barbie is so popular why do have to buy her friends?

Comment

My hubby and father inlaw got me into listening to Art Bell. That's his show That you hear. I heard this before. The recording doesn't do it just. When I heard it the 1st time you can hear people screaming "Help me". It's very creepy. You can Hear Art Bell's program on one of the AM stations. He usually comes on at night time. Then around the Halloweew time he devotes a whole show to ghost stories. He has interesting programs about super natural being's, UFO's and Area51. Very interesting white guy who beleave's in ghost's.:p

Comment

Well sauk it to me!
                  This is a fanatical site for Devil worship if I ever saw one. How did you find it???? I know I won't go back!
                  Listen to my heart, not just my mouth! The most powerfull thing we can do is,,,share,,, if we don't it dies with us.

It is the year of the bear, I am sharpening my claws and will no longer tollerate harrassment.

Born in Winnipeg raised in the Pikwakanagan, Deutschland was never home! Army brat that had no choice in a parents duties to home and country. I Too Serve our flag and work for the uniform.
                  Stand behind our troops or stand IN FRONT of them.

Comment

This was really interesting. The first time that I heard about this was from my Church Clerk. She had shared this with us one night at Bible study. You can rest assure though that hell is real. When I was stationed in Okinawa, I had a dream about hell one night. It was so real that it woke me up. I shared it with others at our church.
                    Through the good times and bad times, always pray.

Comment

my mom told me to check it out...its her "Get Straight" program for me:)

Comment

Originally posted by Tibiki Kinew
                        Well sauk it to me!
                        This is a fanatical site for Devil worship if I ever saw one. How did you find it???? I know I won't go back!
                        I thought it seemed more like a website that scares you into believing in god.If you read the rest it kept saying stuff like you need to put god in your life now and dah dah dah dah dah....Anyways I can't say I really believe in heaven or hell. I think when you die that it is like life while you were alive without all the bad stuff.I'm not saying that I don't believe in god because I do. But I don't know what to think about what happens to all the bad people (killers and such). I guess I'm saying that I don't want to believe in such things.
                        Last edited by <_-~*No_nutts*~-_>; 11-19-2003, 02:02 AM.
                        If you should suck my soul, I should lick your funky emotions. Nothing's good unless you play with it, play with me baby.

Did you just see what god did to us man?

If Barbie is so popular why do have to buy her friends?

Comment

Da site is krazy..i aint gonna be able to sleep tonight

Comment

Art Bell does have a web site. I'll have to find it out later, but on his web site he has pic's of ghost photo's. On one of the pic's there's a hand coming out of the TV.:Cry Scary

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
                              Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                              by OLChemist
                              *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                              06-21-2021, 01:08 PM
                            • NahimanaSung
                              Hosting young girl in rez
                              by NahimanaSung
                              Hey!

I'm half Lakota/Dakota native american, currently living in France. I'm 18 years old, and at a point in my life where I really feel the need to explore my ancestry and learn more about my culture.

I don't know if this is the appropriate forum or way to ask,...
                              03-07-2016, 09:56 AM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X