Merry Christmas ! What'd ya get ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas ! What'd ya get ???

Merry Christmas Everyone ! This year was pretty awesome I got an eagle back in Feb , re-ordered and Got an eagle on Thursday ! Only a 10 month wait on a whole bald !
    Anyway Santa's coming tonight ! Post up all that good stuff ! Right now I think there's a years worth of cookies in the kitchen ! Merry Christmas Everyone !
    I believe blood quantums are the governments way to breed us out of existance !

They say blood is thicker than water ! Now maple syrup is thicker than blood , so are pancakes more important than family ?

There are "Elders" and there are "Olders". Being the second one doesn't make the first one true !

Somebody is out there somewhere, thinking of you and the impact you made in their life.
    It's not me....I think you're an idiot !

sigpic

There's a chance you might not like me ,

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care

I got a phone call from a person knowing that I am very alone and since no one cares about me I had to spend every Christmas by myself since 8 years. Someone actually thought of me and wanted me to not be totally alone this time. That's what I got for Christmas and that's the greatest gift one could be happy about. All I ever wished for was some company, someone actually seeing me worth enough to talk to. A young person actually understanding how alone and unloved I am. So, bless him!

Comment

Merry Christmas !

Wesołych Świąt !

Gòdowéch Swiãt !
      Codziennie budzę się piękniejsza, ale dziś to już chyba przesadziłam

What sunshine is to flowers, smiles are to humanity

Comment

Merry Christmas!

My cousin sent me a bunch of steaks from Omaha Steaks. I got some of 20ga sterling sheet and some #3 triangle wire. Got a REALLY nice bonus from the company.

I haven't opened the stuff from Mom yet. That's always -- uh -- different. They didn't have much money when she was a kid, so her parents would give her school supplies, toiletries, clothes, etc. She does the same thing, only she gift wraps it all. Over the years, I've unwrapped pocket packs of Kleenex, toothbrushes, disposable toilet seat covers, bobbie pins, drier sheets, shampoo, and boxes of things you don't want to unwrap in front of your male cousins, LOL. So, I'm afraid.

The cats got new laser pointers with a year's supply of batteries, toys, and a case of Meow Lauau treats. Olivia is sleeping off an hour of chasing the red dot. Ishtato has hidden her new glitter ball in my bed, to keep Bucky from touching it. Jet trying to make the turkey cook faster by staring at the oven.

Comment

Originally posted by OLChemist View Post
          Merry Christmas!

My cousin sent me a bunch of steaks from Omaha Steaks. I got some of 20ga sterling sheet and some #3 triangle wire. Got a REALLY nice bonus from the company.

I haven't opened the stuff from Mom yet. That's always -- uh -- different. They didn't have much money when she was a kid, so her parents would give her school supplies, toiletries, clothes, etc. She does the same thing, only she gift wraps it all. Over the years, I've unwrapped pocket packs of Kleenex, toothbrushes, disposable toilet seat covers, bobbie pins, drier sheets, shampoo, and boxes of things you don't want to unwrap in front of your male cousins, LOL. So, I'm afraid.

The cats got new laser pointers with a year's supply of batteries, toys, and a case of Meow Lauau treats. Olivia is sleeping off an hour of chasing the red dot. Ishtato has hidden her new glitter ball in my bed, to keep Bucky from touching it. Jet trying to make the turkey cook faster by staring at the oven.
          I love getting craft supplies for Christmas ! LOL
          We're waiting to open stuff till the grandkids get here ! Then let the hectic activities begin.

Spiritflight : Glad you're having a good Christmas !

They say blood is thicker than water ! Now maple syrup is thicker than blood , so are pancakes more important than family ?

There are "Elders" and there are "Olders". Being the second one doesn't make the first one true !

Somebody is out there somewhere, thinking of you and the impact you made in their life.

sigpic

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care

Comment

Wow. I'm cooking and I've got iTunes on shuffle on my Christmas play list. I don't how Apple's algorithm works, but it needs some work. It just played Handel's Messiah straight through except for one little anomaly. Between For Unto Us a Child is Born and the Pifa, it inserted Warscout's 12 Day's of Christmas, LOL.
            OLChemist
            Pow Wow Committee
            Last edited by OLChemist; 12-25-2016, 11:30 AM. Reason: Can't embed a video to save my life.

Comment

Favorite Christmas song !

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/LRP8d7hhpoQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

sigpic

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care

Comment

LOL

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/a_o9VJIjwAg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

sigpic

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care

Comment

LOL

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/YkwlR6EnOps" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

sigpic

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care

Comment

Well , the tally is in ! LOL 3 flannel shirts , a quilted flannel shirt/jacket with a hood , a new jigsaw w/blades A huge glass mug wit my last name etched on it and a couple waterbirds also etched in ! and some new slippers ! WhooHoo , made out like a bandit !

sigpic

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care

Comment

Santa's paralegals were hard at work and delivered a patent application. Boy, once the attorneys get done with their magic, you don't recognize your own invention, LOL.

Comment

I got a wedding ring on the 22nd, then got on a plane Christmas morning to go help my children as they bury their mom today. Creator gives us life. We are blessed.

Oh. I got a Canon t6i, also. Gotta figure out where the power switch is.
                        Joe's Dad
                        The voices tell me...
                        Last edited by Joe's Dad; 12-28-2016, 09:35 AM.

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman

Comment

My prayers are with you and yours.

Comment

My prayers to you and your family! Congrats on the ring ! Sometime one leaves and another shows up......

sigpic

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care

Comment

Glad to hear that you got what you wanted SpiritFlight.

Sorry for your loss JD. Also the t6i is a great camera and the video mode is awesome.
                              CERN may have discovered the Higgs Boson but...
                              sigpic

Help Powwows.com provide better webcasts with wireless cameras by purchasing a decal for your car! We all know you love car decals, don't deny that you don't have them. This is you with a car decal -> http://www.powwows.com/2014/10/23/pow-wow-stickers/

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X