Margaret Cho

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Margaret Cho

No she is not NDN, she is of Asian descent, but does anyone like Margaret Cho? I think she's funy as sh##
    believe in yourself

i used to luv her tv show
    Oh yeah, I used to know Quentin...He's a real...He's a real Jerky

~Flat Beat~

Comment

She's okay.
      Her eyes scare me dough.
      "Never be bullied into silence.
      Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself."

Comment

Re: Margaret Cho

Originally posted by Pony
        I think she's funy as sh##
        ~~~~~*~~~~~*~~~~~*

Anyone who's as you described above ^... is an ace in my book. I like the stand-up shows they have on TV. Nothing beats a night at the Improv or Rooster T's....:).
        "Those who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those doing it."

~ Ah nech me hewet ~ :49:

Comment

She's funny as hell!
          He's the type of rez I like
          ~A. Waquie Nov. 2003~

Comment

When she teases about cultural thangs, I'm like, geez, kinda sounds familiar...lol

Comment

She is freakin hilarious. :Chatter :Chatter Remember her mom talkin about azz mastas? hahahahahahahahahaha
              SHAKE IT!!!!

Comment

I seen her live at a comedy club in san francisco some years back and have loved her ever since. the girl is funny.
                "I know that you’ve been damaged, your soul has suffered such abuse, but I am not your savior, I am just as screwed as you."

Comment

Margret Cho is hilarious. I love her bits where she imitates her mom.
                  It is so sad that a family can torn apart by something as simple as a wild pack of dogs.

Comment

Marg is hella laughs man.
                    We want a lady on the streets but a freak in the bed!

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
                      Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                      by OLChemist
                      *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                      06-21-2021, 01:08 PM
                    • NahimanaSung
                      Hosting young girl in rez
                      by NahimanaSung
                      Hey!

I'm half Lakota/Dakota native american, currently living in France. I'm 18 years old, and at a point in my life where I really feel the need to explore my ancestry and learn more about my culture.

I don't know if this is the appropriate forum or way to ask,...
                      03-07-2016, 09:56 AM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X