Baby names

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baby names

Well guys my little sister finally told us she is pregnant. She has been for the last 3 months but she 's been keeping it to herself!Anyways so I've been trying to help her out with finding some baby names. I was wondering if you guys could help me out and find me some good ones!She doesn't want a common name so anything that isn't too common!Thanks guys and I'll let ya know later if I only need boy or girl names(she hasn't gotten an ultrasound yet to find out what she is having) but for now both will help!Thanks laterz taterz!
    If you should suck my soul, I should lick your funky emotions. Nothing's good unless you play with it, play with me baby.

Did you just see what god did to us man?

If Barbie is so popular why do have to buy her friends?

Re: Baby names

Originally posted by OneidaMrs
    Well guys my little sister finally told us she is pregnant. She has been for the last 3 months but she 's been keeping it to herself!Anyways so I've been trying to help her out with finding some baby names. I was wondering if you guys could help me out and find me some good ones!She doesn't want a common name so anything that isn't too common!Thanks guys and I'll let ya know later if I only need boy or girl names(she hasn't gotten an ultrasound yet to find out what she is having) but for now both will help!Thanks laterz taterz!

I know i know...

abdula and simi :D

:Thumbs

Comment

HA!

When I have my kiddos I want to name my son Wee Chaa and my daughter Hokah.....:p
      ..::First ever 2002-2003 Powwows.com Princess::..
      ~*~*~* The original POWWOWCHIC49 *~*~*~
      *~*JINGLE IT*~*

Comment

Good luck with baby names! I took the easy route.. took the middle names of my parents and his parents!
        Joesph Perry and Marie Ann..... honors both side of hte family at the same time and baby will be gettin ojibwe name anyways so that'll be unique enough to him/her ya know?
        "What goes around comes around. Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching. Sing like nobody's listening. Live like it's Heaven on Earth." Author-nknown

Comment

http://www.babynames.com

At that site
          You can find hundreds of baby names
          and they go by origin too!..I'm happy that some of the names I have...are not up in there;)
          But good luck to your sis on finding good strong names!:D
          (¯`·._)Ït §M꣣$ £¡kë ®åíñßÕw§ (¯`·._)

Comment

I already told her about babycenter.com I have 2 kids a 2 yr. old and a 2 month old! So I already got my names! I just wanted to help her out with picking names that actually sound good! Her man's name is Fred and chances are he'll pick something dorky as his name! :p So I thought maybe if I ask other people what they think are good names maybe I can come up with a list to give her, a list that isn't too bad! My sister ain't one of those let's go to the library and check out books type of person, hell she ain't even a let's check type of person so this would help her out a great deal! (I ain't trying to diss on my sister but ever since we moved out to Colorado she totally acts like a dumb blonde and I'm telling you it ain't no act!) I love her though she's great!So help me out peeps!I need some names!
            If you should suck my soul, I should lick your funky emotions. Nothing's good unless you play with it, play with me baby.

Comment

Dimitri
              Mudflap
              Stone
              Hockeypuck
              Zeke
              Hairy
              Bob
              Esmeralda
              Fanny

These are all good:)

Comment

here is one for a girl -lillian
                here is one for a boy- cody

Comment

elore for girl aye lor ah
                  dont know for a boy

Comment

I like that name elore! Wish I would've heard that name before my daughter was born she still has a nice name though! We named her Morgan. Sometimes I wish we didn't name her that because my ex that I was with before my husband his name was Morgan. My husband wanted to name her. My parents tease me all the time because they know where Morgan works and they are always like '' I'm gonna tell him you named her after him!" When I did no such thing! They know my husband named her but still they like to tease!

Comment

Olivia
                      Jazzy
                      Myna
                      Aurora

Ezra
                      Desmond

I dunno... just some of my crew's name
                      "What goes around comes around. Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching. Sing like nobody's listening. Live like it's Heaven on Earth." Author-nknown

Comment

Originally posted by OneidaMrs
                        Her man's name is Fred and chances are he'll pick something dorky as his name! :p
                        :JawDrop Hey, that's my dad's name!!! Ha ha....yeah, I know what you mean. ;)

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
                          Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                          by OLChemist
                          *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                          06-21-2021, 01:08 PM
                        • Tsalagi_Phoenix
                          Books!
                          by Tsalagi_Phoenix
                          It seems that all the 'what are you reading now' threads have died and I decided to make my own thread for books.

Post what you're currently reading, ask for recommendations or give recommendations, post what books you got most recently and anything else book related.

I'm...
                          02-16-2012, 08:46 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X