Jessica Simpson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jessica Simpson

Now I don't know about you guys but I watched all the episodes of Newlyweds on Mtv. And correct me if I'm wrong but she is one dumba$$ girl!! On one episode Jessica and her husband Nick Lachey are sitting down eating, Jessics looks at him and says "Is this chicken- what I have- or is this fish? I know it's tuna, but it says chicken....by the sea." Now that statement alone was stupid enough! But in the Nov.27th issue of Rolling Stone she tries to explain her statement to Vanessa Grigoriadis by saying "My confusion there was that I hate fish, but I love tuna, and there was a half of a second there where I thought maybe it could be chicken. 'Cause I liked it, and I don't like fish. Unless it's from Long John Silver's and deep fried." Okay first of all the damn can has a picture of a fish on it!And it says IN THE SEA! How stupid can she be?Not only that but on this other episode someone offered her buffalo wings- listen to what she says!!! "No thanks, I don't eat Buffalo." Duh!!!Does anybody else feel like kicking her in her a$$?
    Last edited by <_-~*No_nutts*~-_>; 11-20-2003, 01:33 AM.
    If you should suck my soul, I should lick your funky emotions. Nothing's good unless you play with it, play with me baby.

Did you just see what god did to us man?

If Barbie is so popular why do have to buy her friends?

Yes

That girl is stupid. If I was there I'd be like "you dumb beeyoch!!!":D
    "Our Indian life, I know, is gone forever." Waheenee Hidatsa "HAKUNA MATATA"

Comment

Dang Rez rat. You ever think about calling yr self Rez Bratt. I think that sounds just cute. Oh and yes Dumb as a stump.

Comment

well jessica's stupid comment is getting her to be a spokeswoman for the chicken of the sea tuna company
        WHEN FACED WITH A CHALLENGE, LOOK FOR A WAY NOT A WAY OUT.
        Death: The pain passes but the beauty remains.

Comment

just anutha case of a total blondie actin' herself!

i watch this show for entertainment... it does get quite annoying though cause she's such a whiney pants... but her idiot remarks are quite hilarious, and well worth watching her totally humiliate herself w/out realizing it... i think that rolling stones article was just laughin' @ her in her face, but she didn't realize...
          "i don't like to walk fast man - i like to strut!"

Comment

LOL!

You have to admit that even though she is kinda idiotic she's really cute! I like the show--think its cute.
            Life is more than what we see...

Comment

i watched this show only once..and that was enough for me!! she whines all the time, and she pouts like a big baby. i think her husband gets fed up with her, but he puts up with it cuz shes more famous than him and shes the reason for that tv show. :p shes just an idiot, and i hope she dont ever let her kids see it.
              Life's Short, Powwow Hard

Comment

luvlumbee that's such blonde mentality...."her stupidity is cute" well now we know Nick didn't marry her for her brains (or her voice for that matter).....she's a pretty gal, but damn she's dumber than a pile of rocks!

Which reminds me of another show full of dumb girls on MTV, have ya'll seen "Rich Girls"....on one of the last episodes they're discussing fashion & Jamie busts out with
                "Well lets say i wear a pair of cargo pants w/stilletos & a cute tank, that's me being fashionable! Other people like those that live in the midwest have to wear cargo pants for thier jobs thier all farmers & need the pockets for tools & such. They wear clothes to cover themselves, not for fashion!" What a dumba$$ hoochie! She just stereotyped middle america as nonfashionable farmers who uniformly wear cargo pants out of necessity..........
                *BE EASY*

Comment

Biyches like that should only be seen NOT HEARD.
                  "Never be bullied into silence.
                  Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself."

Comment

i watched newlyweds faithfully every week lol...n that buffalo comment wuz the best!! hahahaha...i think i watch it to see wut other stupid things can come outta her mouth...can't wait for it to come back on...n i seen rich girlz...their tryn to save somalia (spelling??)...
                    "would u like to lick the frybread greaze off of my lippz??"

check out - http://www.iGive.com/porcupineclinic

Comment

Originally posted by wannabeUrNo1Snag
                      i seen rich girlz...their tryn to save somalia (spelling??)...

Wasn't that the one where she was like "Oh my gosh i own pairs of shoes that are like $600 & that's like a human life, i mean do i really need another pair of $600 shoes or do i save a human life?"

I swear that lil' dumba$$ was leaning toward the shoes! What really pisses me off is that why the hell are they tryin' to save people in Somalia? We have plenty of poverty stricken people here that can use thier help....give to your own.....start w/us Ndns man, we'll name the facility after you, just help out!
                      *BE EASY*

Comment

Re: Jessica Simpson

Originally posted by OneidaMrs
                        Now I don't know about you guys but I watched all the episodes of Newlyweds on Mtv. And correct me if I'm wrong but she is one dumba$$ girl!! On one episode Jessica and her husband Nick Lachey are sitting down eating, Jessics looks at him and says "Is this chicken- what I have- or is this fish? I know it's tuna, but it says chicken....by the sea." Now that statement alone was stupid enough! But in the Nov.27th issue of Rolling Stone she tries to explain her statement to Vanessa Grigoriadis by saying "My confusion there was that I hate fish, but I love tuna, and there was a half of a second there where I thought maybe it could be chicken. 'Cause I liked it, and I don't like fish. Unless it's from Long John Silver's and deep fried." Okay first of all the damn can has a picture of a fish on it!And it says IN THE SEA! How stupid can she be?Not only that but on this other episode someone offered her buffalo wings- listen to what she says!!! "No thanks, I don't eat Buffalo." Duh!!!Does anybody else feel like kicking her in her a$$?
                        Yes, I'll help ya do that:D Anyone else wanna????:Chatter

Comment

Re: Yes

Originally posted by RezRatz_4Life
                          :Chatter

Comment

Re: Yes

Originally posted by RezRatz_4Life
                            I can't stand idiot girls who play it up. It's so unattractive and she's cute so it makes it worse. Her husband needs a brainy chick just to keep him from going insane.
                            :Thinking

I think being goofy and silly is something all together different then being plain clueless like her.

Comment

Originally posted by buckskin pantyhose
                              Wasn't that the one where she was like "Oh my gosh i own pairs of shoes that are like $600 & that's like a human life, i mean do i really need another pair of $600 shoes or do i save a human life?"

I swear that lil' dumba$$ was leaning toward the shoes! What really pisses me off is that why the hell are they tryin' to save people in Somalia? We have plenty of poverty stricken people here that can use thier help....give to your own.....start w/us Ndns man, we'll name the facility after you, just help out!

yeah lol...give me a pair of 600 dolla shoes!!...lol jokez
                              "would u like to lick the frybread greaze off of my lippz??"

check out - http://www.iGive.com/porcupineclinic

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• dollsde
                                Werden Sexpuppen nach und nach andere Produkte für Erwachsene ersetzen?
                                by dollsde
                                Werden Sexpuppen nach und nach andere Produkte für Erwachsene ersetzen?

Produkte für Erwachsene waren in der Vergangenheit ein beschämendes Thema. Die Leute konnten sich nicht helfen, sie zu benutzen, aber sie wollten andere nicht wissen lassen, dass sie diese Produkte für Erwachsene...
                                Today, 02:52 AM
                              • OLChemist
                                Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                                by OLChemist
                                *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                                06-21-2021, 01:08 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X