How did you come across Pw.comz?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How did you come across Pw.comz?

I found it by accident, when we 1st got our PC and our internet service. I began by typing ndn pic's and it gave me this site. My life since, has never been the same. I tell very few that I'm on here all the time. I don't want peep's to think I'm a nerd.:devil

I really dont remember, could have been drunken stupor but i don't believe my drinkin days started at the advent of being on pwws.com.....I really don't remember......hmmm :Thinking

all I remember was waking up and already being on powwows.com (aye:p)
    Apache jump on it, jump on it, jump on it!!!!!

"Insert words of wisdom here"

Comment

Hi
      I found this site thru a German site goto http://www.naaog.de for the info.
      Asema Is Sacred
      Traditional Use, Not Misuse
      Wakan Tanka please have compassion on me.
      OK Niji we are running a train with red over yellow at this powwow.

Comment

:Thinking German?????

Comment

there was a "who's the best fancy dancer poll" and my coworker at the time told me to check it out & vote...
          since then, my 8 hour days have been dedicated to pws.com
          "i don't like to walk fast man - i like to strut!"

Comment

If i remember correctly....i was doing a search for "powwows" and this site came up, so i checked it out. I didn't register right away tho.....i didn't think the site was very user friendly at first.....now i guess you could say i'm addicted.

Does anyone know when the site was started? I just realized that i've been a member for 2yrs now.....hollay!
            *BE EASY*

Comment

i cant remember.... too long ago... cant remember what i had 4 dinner last night...

probably a search 4 powwows or somethin
              Oh yeah, I used to know Quentin...He's a real...He's a real Jerky

~Flat Beat~

Comment

my husband knew about this site before I did; he used it to look up powwows. so one day he had me look something up, and i saw the message board and that was it for me. im on almost everyday :)
                Life's Short, Powwow Hard

Comment

REVENGE .....Sheer and unadulterated REVENGE, ayyy

Just read some of the posts and couldn't help myself....
                  "She also has a very soft skin. The only trouble with snake women is they copulate with horses, which makes them strange to me. She say's she doesn't. That's why I call her "Doesn't Like Horses". But, of course, she's lying."

Comment

I think i was lookin fo a pow wow then I dunno didnt start postin till i met tha hommies :p :Chatter :Chatter The Rest is History EEEE :rofl2: :rofl2:
                    *~*~*~Do Not Lead me in to Temptation I can Find it myself*~*~*~ :D :uptosomet

Comment

a friend of mine tole me to check it out...someone on here wuz tryin to talk smack about her n she wanted me to jump on here to see wut they were sayin...but for the life of me i couldn't read any of the posts lol...stupid computer...newayz...here i am
                      "would u like to lick the frybread greaze off of my lippz??"

check out - http://www.iGive.com/porcupineclinic

Comment

I was searchin for some info on different things on Powwows and this site came up.
                        Ezaasakwaadek-bkwezhigan ndaa miijin

~Though I wear a shirt and tie
                        I'm still part red man deep inside!~
                        <Paul Revere and the Raiders>

A very wise old Chief (Archie Mosay) once said to listen carefully when a White man tells you specifically that he won't do this or that, because more often than not he is telling you EXACTLY what he IS about to do.

Comment

They put a chat filter on my comp, so then I did a search on powwows and boom! There she is, actin awful...lol

Comment

i cant remember either. but i been here for a long time. 8 devoted hours to pws.com daily. :)
                            The only time its too late to start dancing is when you're dead.

Comment

I almost didn't find it because I frequently went to NdnSports.com and alot of the people would talk about pws.com or pwz.com or pwows.com or pwwowz.com. I tried all of them and when I would type in the address I'd get the usual error message and I tried Powwows.com and it was operational. So thats my long and drawn out story of how I got here. It's really neat here and I look to post when ever I can.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X