Clear All

• RezRatz_4Life
    replied
    How did I come across Pw.com????

Very Carefully:D

Leave a comment:

• bahnisiain
    replied
    a friend of mine told me about PW. com. like what another said, my life has been altered ever since. i am not sure if that is a good thing or bad thing.:D

Leave a comment:

• Chukchansi_Chick
    replied
    My friend told me about this months ago after a pow-wow at Casa day fruta and there was a stabbing but I didn't register until now. I'm a lousy typist but its okay.

Leave a comment:

• Homalosa
    replied
    Originally posted by superndngyrl
    and joined us. ;)
    Well you know us preacher's kids, bad, just bad!

Leave a comment:

• rkbtmeyb
    replied
    don't member?

Leave a comment:

• ~*DopeLilMama*~
    replied
    was tryin to find info for a powwow and it popped up... iunno... yeah :p

Leave a comment:

• superndngyrl
    replied
    Originally posted by Homalosa
    It was on a whim. I was foolin' around looking to see how many Indin sites there were and just typed powwows.com to see if i'd get something. Lo and behold I found you band of heathens!
    and joined us. ;)

Leave a comment:

• Homalosa
    replied
    It was on a whim. I was foolin' around looking to see how many Indin sites there were and just typed powwows.com to see if i'd get something. Lo and behold I found you band of heathens!

Leave a comment:

• ac_miss
    replied
    I don't really remember how I came here. I think I did an engine search for pow-wows or something, and led me here. I registered a few years ago but I forgot my username because I didn't get on as much. Now, it's all I ever do. I'd rather be here than in yahoo chat or anywhere else.

Yahoo chat is all about young punks, no time for an intelligent or any kind of interesting conversation. That's my own opinion though.

Leave a comment:

• ojibwaysweetie
    replied
    My cuzzin. She was into the issue on here expressing her views on wannabees. *LOL* She told me all about it, so I came on here to check it out. Keepin our stuff in check. :p

Leave a comment:

• *-merk-*
    replied
    was surfin the net on northern drums. search engine had powwows.com so i took a looksy. that was a while back. finally registered way later after readin some posts and viewing pics. :p its purty neat.. i post wheneva i can.

Leave a comment:

• MeezeeKwe
    replied
    yup, its about the same thing for me, I was looking for a pow wow, and then pw's.com popped up, and then I FINALLY figured out how to post, it's a pretty nice place to be with a whole lotta nish flare added! :D

Leave a comment:

• Destined to be alone
    replied
    I typed in pow-wow hunks and PowWows.com was given.O U T T I E:Angel2

Leave a comment:

• HolyElk
    replied
    I just used to check out where the pws were going to be every weekend! Then one day, it hit me to register, and now I am a-ad-add-addicted geez, see, I had a hard time saying that one....

Leave a comment:

• nimkiikwe_49
    replied
    my girl molly was posting and i thought it looked cool, although it takes some effort to keep up with the regulars around here, kinda like I lost the fever for powwows.com.... but trying to get my dancer status up!

Leave a comment:

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X