X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im 5'8 ;)
    *~*~*Drum Bunnies of the Pow Wows Unite *~*~**~

Comment

I am 5'2....and me hubby is 6 feet....so I got to stanbd on my tippy toes to give him a smooch.

Comment

5' 7" and muh man is 6' 1".

Comment

Mighty warrior standing at 6' 2" and lean-mean muscle!
          -Don't hate me because I'm
          wise beyond my years-

Comment

5' 10" I always have a hard time finding guys that are taller than me, and I won't date anyone shorter than me. My current honey is 6' 3" :)

Comment

I am 5'7" and my honey is 6'. an ex-boyfriend was shorter than me, he was 5'4"
              Bahnisiain

Comment

5 foot 4 inches
                yeah, yeah, yeah...

...never underestimate the power of stupid people in groups...

If quizzes are "quizical"...What are tests?

Comment

I'm 5'11" and a shoe size of 13

I'm like a puppy:p

'i believe I can fly'
                  Rob Young

Comment

5'10"... although the secretary of state cheated me an inch by making me 5'9".... I think that sucks.
                    Miigwetch

all's fair in love and pow wow.... see ya around

Comment

I'm 5'8. I have went out with a couple of guys who were shorter than me and it was awkward. So I'm looking at guys who are the same height or taller...
                      He's the type of rez I like
                      ~A. Waquie Nov. 2003~

Comment

I'm 5'8 and with my shoes: 5'11. :p My feet are small, but that doesn't matter cuz I'm a woman. :Chatter
                        "Support Bacteria. It's the only culture some people have."

"I can't sleep, the clowns will eat me."

"Things are more like today than they ever have been."

Comment

--------

I'm 5'10", I have to have a tall guy, I tried dating a guy who was 5'7", but he was always trying to stand on his toes and puff his chest up all the time, it was annoying.....the tallest guy I ever dated was 6'7"(lakota guy) dang he was fine..still miss that one

Comment

wow i'm short compared to everyone here

well, i'm 5'1! lol. :Chatter i must say i don't have a problem finding men who are taller than me and i sure hope i don't see tha day where i date a man who's tha same height as me or shorter!!!
                            tha things that come to those who wait may be things that were left by those who got there first.

Comment

Im the same height as Burberri.:Chatter

They tell me 5'8 but I seem to TOWER over most people, especially when I go to the Salsa club.:Chatter

Comment

I'm 5'8 and I like my men to be taller than me and I also like guys that are built!:Naughty But my husband is only one of these things and tall ain't it!:( But I love him! He thinks it's weird when I wear heels too!:Chatter Sometimes he says "I ain't going anywhere with you if you are gonna wear those!" And then I say well that's too bad aye? Guess your staying home then! :31: :Chatter
                                If you should suck my soul, I should lick your funky emotions. Nothing's good unless you play with it, play with me baby.

Did you just see what god did to us man?

If Barbie is so popular why do have to buy her friends?

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• namamiinc
                                  Hello From FLorida
                                  by namamiinc
                                  I’m a new member in town` and I’m so honored to be a part of PowWow community. Hope will to get to more friends and knowledge....
                                  12-01-2022, 07:14 AM
                                • OLChemist
                                  Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                                  by OLChemist
                                  *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                                  06-21-2021, 01:08 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X