No announcement yet.

How tall are you........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Didnt you guys watch MTV prove theres no foot correlation to anything else try the fingers thats the correlation

Comment

im 5'10,,,i used to hate being tall,,,especially when i see cute stilletto heels when im out shoppin and i cant buy them cause they make me really tall ,,,,,,i have to be w/a taller guy,,6'ft or more,,my boyfriend is about 6'5 ;)

Comment

I'm 5'6...
        My man is 6'2.

Comment

Hey I always heard hieght don't matter when you are horizontal...whatcha think?
          PB49

"Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up." Pablo Picasso

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift...that is why is it called the Present." Master Oogway - KungFu Panda

My comments are based on what I have been taught and my experiences over the years I have been around the circle. They should in no way be taken as gospel truths and are merely my opinions or attempts at passing on what I have learned while still learning more.

Comment

Originally posted by Gache
            Didnt you guys watch MTV prove theres no foot correlation to anything else try the fingers thats the correlation
            Well my man has big handz. Me and Super still beleave the feet is where it's at.:Naughty

Comment

I'm 5'6 -1/2" but I wear high heels all the time so peeps think I'm alot taller than I am, I like my men taller than me, wouldn't go out with anyone shorter;)
              sigpicDisclaimer: Storyteller and I are friends no matter what our evil twins say on the rhyme thread

Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, laying in hospitals, dying of nothing....

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you!

Four things you can't recover:

The stone........after the throw. The word........after it's said.

The occasion...........after it's missed. The time.........after it's gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Gache
                Check from the wrist to the tip of the second finger.

:Chatter

Comment

I'm 6'0 and hate being tall... It's hard finding clothes or shoes.. you short women would never know the trouble we go through shopping..... So be happy about being short.... oh and my hubby is 6'2... but I've dated short guys and it was hell

Comment

5'11"
                    Ezaasakwaadek-bkwezhigan ndaa miijin

~Though I wear a shirt and tie
                    I'm still part red man deep inside!~
                    <Paul Revere and the Raiders>

A very wise old Chief (Archie Mosay) once said to listen carefully when a White man tells you specifically that he won't do this or that, because more often than not he is telling you EXACTLY what he IS about to do.

Comment

Originally posted by ron red eagle
                      5'11"
                      Oh and Im the shortest male in my family.
                      Ezaasakwaadek-bkwezhigan ndaa miijin

~Though I wear a shirt and tie
                      I'm still part red man deep inside!~
                      <Paul Revere and the Raiders>

A very wise old Chief (Archie Mosay) once said to listen carefully when a White man tells you specifically that he won't do this or that, because more often than not he is telling you EXACTLY what he IS about to do.

Comment

I'm juss a shortiee... at 5'4".. I've accepted the fact that I am vertically challenged. Sooo.. I'm hopin' to snag a doot who is taller.. :p
                        ~* Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to *~

Comment

Yikes I am not gonna say I be a midget compared to all you peeps ... Even my cat is taller than me an my dog an he's a taco bell dog ...roflmao...Well Whome you didnt look that tall at the NAIA pow wow oh wait you were sitting down ..hehehe ...
                          Better known an loved as Men~Nie Turtles !
                          Life is what you make it. Becareful what you give . You just might get it back!

Comment

Five feet ten inches...;)
                            Don't bring a JV player into my Varsity Game...

Comment

well im 5'0i dont think nobudy can beat that *rofl* my shoe size i got very small feet 6 1/2 wide width... okay im short buthay short is sexy*lmao*-becca

Comment

I'm 5'9" with long legs. My man is 6'0. He outweighs me by 70 lbs. He's big and strong and soooo sexy.

Don't necessarily have anything against shorter men. Lot's of short women out there for them.

I just like my big, solid teddy bear types.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
                                  Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                                  by OLChemist
                                  *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                                  06-21-2021, 01:08 PM
                                • namamiinc
                                  Hello From FLorida
                                  by namamiinc
                                  I’m a new member in town` and I’m so honored to be a part of PowWow community. Hope will to get to more friends and knowledge....
                                  12-01-2022, 07:14 AM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X