6' 6"

Comment

6-3' with my hair down at 5-5'
      My life is summoned up by one classic rock song:
      Desperado

Comment

Originally posted by HarleyHunk
        6-3' with my hair down at 5-5'
        so you're saying u like to wear beehive hairdos? Should we start callin u Marge?
        The only time its too late to start dancing is when you're dead.

Comment

Im 5'2, so yeah, definitely like my men taller. If the man is shorter than me, got a bit of a problem with that *haha* But dang, my 23 yr old sister is only 4'10!! Just cute!! Always feel tall around her. But the boyfriend is 5'11. I am not too picky about the height of men, but there is almost a time where a man is too tall for someone my height. Dated someone who was 6'4 and that was just plain awkward. Yep, standing on a chair just trying to give them a kiss goodnight *LOL*

R.

Comment

I'm 5'2 1/2" my hubby is 5'6" I may be short but I have long legs :D
            don't you be wastin' all your money
            on syrup and honey because i'm sweet enough

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile.

Comment

Originally posted by Gache
              Didnt you guys watch MTV prove theres no foot correlation to anything else try the fingers thats the correlation
              Thanks for the tip. Sooo...what's your finger width?:Chatter
              "Support Bacteria. It's the only culture some people have."

"I can't sleep, the clowns will eat me."

"Things are more like today than they ever have been."

Comment

4'10" my gawd shes shorter than me but hay is kewl but dang the probs i have is reaching that flour in high cubbard... i have to get on foot stool and climb up on the counter just to reach it *lol* but wuts really good is that most men are taller than me so im not so picky about men *rofl* bad thing about shoe size i gotta go to special store just to get my shoes... my momma shes 4'9 and she wear 5 for shoe size i remember when i was little just to get a pair of heels we would go to special shoe store and go window shopping alot until we found her right shoe for her it would take hours..becca

Comment

5'3" only because I'm afraid of heights! lmao
                  There can only be 2 moccasins on your feet at one time...however life has given me many pair...along with a needle, thread and really sharp teeth to cut with...lmao

http://www.myspace.com/anty_tweeb

Comment

i'm Five feet Ten inces...i wish I was taller though...
                    "wish i was a lil bit taller.." sorry had a skee-lo moment there..haha jk
                    >:< ~~ >:<

Comment

this is on the real.........

six feet one and holding.... all gurls never had an issue with my height or whatever
                      thanks dad for showing me the way, teaching me the language, and not leaving my mother...*L*

*RoUg3 MoD sTaTuS*

Comment

I am 5'11" and a half... uhhh almost 6 foot....eeeeehh...hard to find a guy thats taller than me...specially when all the guys I dig are shorter :(
                        Hotty with tha body

Comment

5'7"

Comment

6'2" and wear 13eee shoes...and uhhhh a size 14 ring....LOL
                            sigpicWe spend a lifetime worrying about if we make a difference....Marines don't have that problem.

Comment

Originally posted by TxGourdDancer
                              6'2" and wear 13eee shoes...and uhhhh a size 14 ring....LOL
                              :Shocked :Naughty
                              don't you be wastin' all your money
                              on syrup and honey because i'm sweet enough

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile.

Comment

Im 5'7", my boyfriend is 6'0, they always have to be taller than me!

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X